Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - She stole his soul!

A new girl enters Ryou's classes, and after a rough start (Caused by Bakura) they become firends, but when greed takes the form of the millenium ring, will Bakura let Atsuko live! Rated pg-13 for no real reason.

Chapter 2 - She stole his soul!

Chapter 2 - She stole his soul!
Chapter two *** Bkrd:GO! Where should I go? Bkrd:DO! What should I do? I don't under stand what you want from me! *****

Ryou awoke before his alarm clock went off and turned it off. He silently crept into the kitchen and ate. After dressing he left his house and made the mistake of leaving the door behind him unattended. It closed with a loud slam and Ryou twitched when he realized he had awoken Bakura. He tried to move forward, but Bakura's devilish voice filled their link.

//Where the hell are you going?// he asked when he was fully awake.

/To school, where else?/ he said wih an edge on his voice.

//Shut-up boy! Don't speak to me in that tone!//

/Yes Bakura/

//Good, now hurry up! I don't want you be late//

You sound like a father. Ryou thought evily.

//I can hear you!//

You can hear everything!

Bakura slapped him.//Just hurry up!//

*** Bkrd:GO! Cause I don't know Bkrd:No! If I can trust you I don't understand what you want from me! *****

Ryou argued with his other half until he reached his class. Then he remained silent. He sat at his seat and opened a book to occupy his time. He felt a shiver run up his spine when somthing brushed against his arm.

"Oh, sorry." Atsuko said, her cheeks filled slightly with color. She smiled and pulled out a book from her backpack. Ryou felt his heart leap into his throat again.

//Ryou...! I'm loosing my patiance!!//

/Sorry Bakura! I'm sorry!/

//If you get that feeling again, I'll beat you good!//

Ryou made a mental note to close the barrior again. Ryou ignored this threat and turned to Atsuko."What are you reading?" He asked as sweetly as possible without sounding like a girl.She looked up and then glanced back at her book.

"A-a mid-summer nights dream." She said shyly.

"Shakespear?" He said surprized."You don't-"

"Look like the type to read shakespear?" She finished his sentence." I know, but I like reading it, it gets me into a writer's mood. Ya' know, because of the pain and comedy he adds to the charectors?"

Ryou smiled sweetly."I see where your coming from." He looked at the book again."I've read that book, it was kind of funny."

"Well it IS a comedy William wrote. You usually have to have a sofisticated sence of humor to understand some parts," She tried to look sophisticated." but I liked the part where Puck called Quince an @$$." She smirked.(She didn't like to smile often.)

Ryou let out a small chuckle."Yes, that part was funny."

They let out a stream of chuckles. Atsuko eyed his neck and changed the subject."Where'd you get that necklace?" She asked pointing to it.

Ryou looked down at it."Oh, well it was a gift, from my father."

Atsuko looked at it more closely."May I touch it?" She said extending a hand. Looking as if she was going to touch it whether or not he said yes.

Bakura held the ring close to him and fingered it delicatly."S-Sure." He said. He removed it from his neck and gave it to Atsuko. Who gazed at it in awe.

"Wow!, its amazing! Is this real gold?" She looked up at him.

"I think so," Ryou said looking at it closly. He'd never really thougth about it before. He was holding a corner if the ring when Ryou felt some one smack him in the head.

//GET THE RING BACK STUPID IDIOT!!//

/Shut-up/Ryou's eyes bulged.

Damn!

Ryou had known he said the wrong thing after the long pause Bakura took to gather his anger.

//What...Did...you... SAY?!// Bakura shouted in side his mind.

/Nothing Bakura-/

//It was somthing Ryou, I'm going to kick your lazy @$$ when we get home! Your gonna wish you were dead Ryou!// Bakura mentally punched Ryou-hard. Ryou twitched and held his head.

//One for the road!//

Bakura locked the door to his spirit room. Ryou absent mindedly let go of the ring and gripped his hair again.

Oh god! He thought. He was in trouble.BIIIIIIIIG trouble. Bakura sounded pissed.(Or as my parents put it, pissed to the highest pissed-tivity)

The bell rang.

"Thanks for letting me see the ring Ryou." She said.

"Your welcome." He said shakily.

"Are you alright Ryou?"

Wha? Oh, I'm fine..." Ryou said starting into a walk. He walked solemly towards the door. She watched him walk out the door with sad eyes.

Atsuko dropped her sad expression and smirked evily.

*** I feel like I'm spinning out of control Try to focus but everythings twisted and all along I thought you ould be there. Bkrd: Thought you would be there! To let me know, I'm not alone But in fact thats exactly what I was *****

Ryou walked home that day slowly, expecting Bakura to beat him senseless soon. But the mental blows never came.

He walked through thr front door, passing his father who he didn't speak to. He walked into his room and sat on his bed. Expecting the spirit to come out of the ring soon, expecting beating of his life, but when it didn't come he checked his neck, but felt no string. His ring was gone!

*** While Spinnin' out of control out of control! While Spinnin' out of control out of control! *****

"What the hell?!" He said. He shot up and looked for it in his back pack. It wasn't there either."Were the hell is my ring!" He shouted to the heavens. He went frantic and began to feel weak again. He started hyperventilating."GODDAMNIT, WHERE THE HELL IS IT!!!" He started throwing things and punching walls, throwing tantrums. The walls and things were making his knuckles bleed, but he didn't care, he just wanted his ring back.

After about a hour of this he realized the wall coudn't feel pain and sunk to the ground and sobbed. He sobbed for some time until he remembered homeroom. His head shot up.

"Atsuko!" He said angrily, he balled his fists and supressed a growl. He stormed out if his room leaving the door hanging on two hinges!

*** Bkrd:GO! Where should I go? Bkrd:DO! What should I do? I don't under stand what you want from me! Bkrd:GO! 'cause I don't know Bkrd:NO! If I can trust you. Or all of the things you've said to me! *****

(A/N: Kind of a "Lord of the rings." thing really: Millenium Ring, The one Ring. It all fits together really when you think about it. Nice, kind people who don't want any trouble, but get it. A.K.A Frodo, Bilbo, smeagle, and Ryou. And turn evil, not Bilbo, but you should get the idea by now.)

He's obsessed with it and even though Bakura's abusive to him, he needed the ring. It was lke a drug. A powerful drug. He needed it with his very soul!

*** And I may never know the answer to this endless mystery! *****

Why the hell DO I need it anyway? Ryou thought slowing his pace. I don't love it, I just...need it! Like if I don't have it i die! I can barely concentrate the days I accedentally leave it home.

*** (Skip chorus) Is it a mystery? Is it a mystery? *****

Ryou qiuckly realized he had no idea where he was going. He was just walking a a blank direction. He suddenly felt a serge of anger from nowhere at all. He decided to follow that feeling.

*********************

Atsuko pulled the ring out of her pocket.

I'm sorry to take it, She thought. But I'll give it back tomorrow. I'll just say he left it! Atsuko fingered the ring. She almost couldn't put it down. As soon as she touched it it sent a shock wave through her, and she just had to have it!

She played with it for a few hours, greed quickly growing to obsession. She fell off of her bde and crawled into the corner with her book case.

Maybe I shouldn't give it back! She thought after a while of playing with it. Maybe I should, keep it.He probably doesn't even miss it.

"Atsuko!!" Her mother called her angrily."GET IN HERE NOW!!"

Atsuko rolled her eyes and pretended to sound frightend."C-coming mother!" She gagged and regretfully placed the necklace on her bed and left.

Soon after a transperant figure floated out of the ring and turned into a more sollid figure. Bakura was full of rage and ready to beat Ryou's @$$ in like he'd promised. But when he looked around he didn't see him. He wasn't even in his room! He growled and punched his open palm. He was gonna kick Somones @$$!

"RYOU!!!" He yelled. Atsuko appeared in the doorway and saw The yami Bakura standing next to her bed.(And quite frankly, if he didn't have a pissed off look in his face She'd be quite delighted he was there.)

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She shouted, well aware her mother had just left, and if she yelled for help no one would be there to help her.

"I should be asking you that question!" He said evily, he looked around her room, eyeing everything he hated, like the stuffed animals that filled her bottem bunk and the posters of different cars and cartoons that hung tightly clinging to her walls."Where the hell am I?"

"Your in my room." She said sternly taking a step forward, she wasn't afraid of him, but maybe she should have been.

"What is the Millenium ring doing in your room" he asked picking the ring up, with the same evil tone, just a little more pissed off than usual.

"I-I borrwed it from Ryou. Are you like Ryou's twin? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!!"

Bakura chuckled, ignoring the last two questions." You mean you stole it from him, right?"

*** I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control

*****

"Y-yes." She said taking a step back. She was about to make a break for the door, but she heard a slamming sound, then a small click.

Oh! What the hell did I get myself into!

*** I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control I'm Spinnin' out of control out of control *****

Bakura tossed the ring on the bed and glared at her."Don't EVER take this necklace again!" Bakura shouted taking a fighting position.

*** I'm Spinnin' OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOLL! *****

******* Ryou felt the serge again tugging him in the directin of a house. He walked up to the door and knocked. The door fell open and he walked inside. *******

Bakura launched at Atsuko, who tried to block, but Bakura grabbed her hair and knee'd her in her gut! Then tossed her to the ground. She tried to crawl away, but Bakura grabbed her by her feet and slammed her into the door, then threw her into the air and kicked her onto her bed!He picked her up and punched her hard a few times until she went unconcious. He threw her on the bed and thought a second. He then grabbed the ring and opened the door to be confronted by his other half.

*** Bkrd:GO! Where should I go? Bkrd:DO! What should I do? I don't understand what you want from me! Bkrd:GO! 'cause I don't know Bkrd:NO! If I can trust you Or all of the things you've said to me. *****

"Ryou! Don't trust that dog again!" He gestured towards the unconcious Atsuko. Ryou's eyes bulged when he saw her so badly bruised and hurt and ran to her side. He sat on the bed, picked her up, and placed her head in his lap. He didn't care anymore that he'd stolen his ring. He just wanted her safe.

"Ryou!" Bakura roared at him."Put her down and leave her alone! Need I remind you of the beating thats coming to you!" He paused."Unless you want to throw a few punches at her." He smirked evily."That could be arranged."

"No Bakura! You've gone to far this time!" He said craddling Atsuko gently."This was to much!"

Bakura glared at Ryou."Do you dare stand up to me?" He said raising a brow."I've done worse in my past than I could ever do to this dog! Why should I stop Ryou?" He took a step forward, but Ryou kept looking at him with a look of determination and courage.Bakura bent down and placed his face about a foot away from Ryou's."Because your weak? Do you care for this girl so much?" He raised back to his feet." You are a fool."

"Shut-up Bakura!" Ryou said quietly.

"Whats that Ryou?"Bakura bent down and put a hand to his ear." I couldn't hear you over your shivering!"

"SHUT-UP BAKURA!!" He screamed.

Bakura chuckled."So you think because you can yell I'll back down? I can do whatever I want and no amount of yelling could stop me, watch."

Balura grabbed Atsuko by the hairs and dragged her to the floor before Ryou could stop him. He pulled out a knife and held it loosly at her neck.

"BAKURA STOP!" He said falling off the bed and getting on his hands and knees.

"Why should I?" he said tightening his grip on the knife. He pressed the knife against her neck, he moved it slightly downward, causing Atsuko to take a sharp breath.

"BAKURA!"

"Shut-up!" He snapped at his other half."When will weak-willed people like you learn that! I can do whatever I want and you can't-OOOF!"

Bakura was knocked into a wall and fell on the other side of Atsuko, on his stomach, and holding his red cheek.

What the hell?!?He stared at Ryou in amazment."Did you just...punch me?!"

Ryou nodded and pulled Atsuko closer to him. He whispered somthing in her ear.

Bakura chuckled, which slowly turned into a minicing laugh.He sat up and crossed his legs."I never thought you had it in you Ryou! Maybe your not as weak as I thought!" He continued to laugh.

Ryou nodded silently.

"Good, now that you know your place, I'm going to beat the shoot out if you for punching me!" Bakura stood and lifted Ryou by the neck. Bakura smiled with great delight when he saw Ryou choke for air.

*** And I may never know the answer to this endless mystery! *****

"Your going to regret hitting me!" Ryou closed his eyes tight. Bakura brought his balled fist back and brought it up to Ryou's face. But before it could make contact, Bakura dropped Ryou and fell to the ground.

"Never EVER touch Ryou...a...gain." Atsuko muttered. She had succesfully kicked Bakura in the in his gut and she fell down beside him and passed out again. Ryou looked at Atsuko with sparkling eyes. It was Ryou's turn now.

/BAKURA!/ He shouted through link.

//Yes Ryou?// Bakura said rather frieghtend.

/ I'm going to beat your face in when we get home!/

//Yes Ryou//

Ryou punched Bakura in the face quickly. /One for the road, Bakura!/ Ryou said cockishly.

Bakura held his bleeding nose tightly.//Yes Ryou//

*** Bkrd:GO! Where should I go? Bkrd:DO! What should I do? I don't understand what you want from me! *****

Ryou picked up the ring and turned to Atsuko. He silently thanked her.He forced Bakura into his spirit room and was out of the house in less than a minute, arriving to his own house some time later, he forced Bakura out. An evil grin spread across Ryou's face. He was going to enjoy this!

*** While spinnin' out of control out of control! While spinnin' out of control out of control!

*****
The end

(A/N: Yes, I know. Ryou would never hurt soul on purpose, but put yourself in his position and think, if you had the chance to get him back for all the beatings he gives to you, wouldn't you take it? I would. And for all you ppl who say no, you ppl get on my nerves! No offense)

Bai!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment