Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In her Head

A collection of short stories I have written. Not all of them are violent... most are depressing, though...

Chapter 1 - In her Head

Chapter 1 - In her Head
You want to know what goes on in her head? What’s hidden behind that fake smile plastered on her face? Behind it all, is a scream for help, a cry of pain. Nothing passes her lips, save a few scattered insults, a bit of advice for those in need. Silently, she’s trapped inside her own head, locked in by the barriers surrounding her. She can’t escape; the walls are too high. Surrounding her supposedly cold heart is a wall of protection. She does nothing from spite, simply for entertainment. How sad it must be, living in such a pathetic state. No one gets in, but no one gets out, either. All of the scars, all of the pain she feels, all of it is locked inside. Nothing breaks through; she won’t let it. If it ever shows, she simply denies it, hiding behind that fake smile of hers. Her laughter has begun to lose its meaning, her smile simply an empty portrayal of emotion. It’s all her own fault, this self-destruction that’s she’s begun, and she knows it. She asks for no help, no reassurance, nothing. She’s in this alone, or so she thinks. There is one who knows her better than she does herself, one who points out the light in her darkness. She’s always ignoring herself, attempting to save others from what she’s going through. If she can stop them from going through it, another person’s misery wouldn’t be her fault.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bleeding_Rose on October 20, 2004, 8:58:56 AM

Bleeding_Rose on
Bleeding_RoseFaustVIII, I don't mind if you draw a picture for it. Actually, I'd be quite flattered. ^..^ Thank you very much.

FaustVIII on October 16, 2004, 1:19:47 PM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIWell i have a question. Can i draw a interperative pic for this pic? Plz Plz! i've alrighty started it! if you say no then thats fine. Welp i love all of this and i hope that you keep writing.

RiverOfTears on October 10, 2004, 9:22:41 AM

RiverOfTears on
RiverOfTearsWow, that was really deep. Well done, I liked it.
No comments? WTF?

Bleeding_Rose on September 19, 2004, 11:06:27 AM

Bleeding_Rose on
Bleeding_RoseGee, guys, I sure feel encouraged and loved now. No one reviewed my pretty little story. Oh well, I didn't exactly expect you to, but I fugured I'd get at least _one_ comment. Oh well. *sniff*

~Draga