Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Naraku's Barrier chapter two: The Battle Begins

This is my first fanfiction it's a InuyashaxKagome and SangoxMiroku fanfiction it's mainly about Sango and Miroku. Sango and Miroku get stuck inside of Naraku's Barrier and Inuyasha and Kagome cant go in and somethin bad is going to happed read to fi

Chapter 2 - Naraku's Barrier chapter two: The Battle Begins

Chapter 2 - Naraku's Barrier chapter two: The Battle Begins


Naraku's Barrier

Chapter two

The Battle Begins



Sango: its Naraku!



Miroku: What do you want with us!?



Naraku: Well, I can't risk getting killed at the hands of that half demon Inuyasha so I thought of killing the two of you; this shard right here Sango, it came out of Kohaku's back.



Sango stared at Naraku in rage and fury.



Sango: DAMN YOU MERDERER!!!



Sango charged Naraku





Naraku: I'll let you have him back if you want.





Sango: SHUT UP All I WANT TO DO NOW IS KILL YOU!!!





Sango slammed her Hiraikotsu down at him as hard as she could. But was to slow Naraku jumped out of the way and the boomerang only sliced off his arm and leaving a deep hole in The ground along with his arm.



Naraku: Heh that didn't hurt that much.



Sango was looking at the ground she was still crying.





Miroku: DAMN YOU NARAKU ALWAY'S MESSING WITH PEPOLE'S FEELINGS!!!!!!



Naraku sent Saimyosho to attack Sango and Miroku. Sango unsheathed her sword and fought off as many as she could. But two got past her and stung her causing her to wince in pain she killed the two Saimyosho.



Miroku: I must open the Wind tunnel or Naraku might get away!





Sango: No Miroku the Saimyosho's venom will kill you!



Miroku: This is our only hope!



Miroku: Wind Tunnel!!!





Miroku sucked in all the Saimyosho around him. Miroku sealed the Wind tunnel, Miroku lost his balance but he used his staff to balance himself. Naraku was right in front of Miroku with his sword above Miroku's head ready to kill him with one strike.



Naraku: Heh not so strong now, are we monk!





Sango gasped at the sight. Their was only one thing she could do. Sango felt the poison taking effect but she shook it off and had her sword ready. Naraku swung his sword down SPERT Miroku fell back in shock, Sango took the blow. The sword slashed into her right shoulder she whined in pain Naraku was surprised but he didn't back down nor did Sango Naraku pushed the sword down harder Sango winced again. Sango used almost all her strength to push her sword up against Naraku's sword, high enough to move away but, Naraku was to fast he cut Sango's Right arm. Sango screamed in pain. There was a very deep gash going down from her shoulder to her wrist.













Back to Inuyasha and Kagome







Inuyasha's ear's twitched and Inuyasha jumped up.



Kagome: what is it Inuyasha?



Inuyasha: I heard Sango scream! Damn we need to find a way in their! Inuyasha sniffed the air She's bleeding too!



Kagome gasped, Please be ok you two. Inuyasha was trying to break the barrier with the red Tetsusaiga but it failed.



Inuyasha: Damnit!









Back to Sango and Miroku







Sango was standing there the pain had caused her to drop her sword.



Naraku: Why do you protect the monk? Why cause pain to your self he's going to die any way, from the insects poison and you too will die of the poison.





Naraku had a evil smirk on his face Naraku wasn't paying attention

And Sango stabbed him in the chest, Naraku dissolved. Sango: it was a fake.



Sango walked over to Miroku.





Miroku: San...go? Miroku passed out.





Sango went to the spot where Naraku was and gathered the jewel shard's



Sango: I will…avenge you…Kohaku.



everything went black.







Inuyasha and Kagome saw the barrier dissolve and ran along the path



Inuyasha: their up ahead. Inuyasha sped up and found Miroku, Kagome ran over to Sango's side.





Kirara finally woke up, and got out of Miroku's robe and ran to Sango

Kirara nudged Sango's arm trying to wake her up; Kirara gave a small and sad mew. Kirara transformed and Inuyasha and Kagome put Sango and Miroku on Kirara's back. Kagome was on Inuyasha's back again and they where on their way to Kaede's village.



Kagome: Inuyasha, Sango had three jewel Shards in her hand.



Inuyasha: Get them from her when she wakes up...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on January 27, 2006, 8:23:30 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644aww! sango! she basicly confessed her love for miroku!awwwwwwwwwwww!

FATE_The_Pirate on August 17, 2005, 2:32:53 AM

FATE_The_Pirate on
FATE_The_Piratelove this one too O_O MORE MORE MORE MORE XD MOREEEEEEEE XD please *puppy dog eyes*

black_tears_never_fade on March 30, 2005, 11:56:56 AM

black_tears_never_fade on
black_tears_never_fadevery nice second chapter also, i feel kinda bad for em though,