Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Naraku's Barrier chapter three: The Village

This is my first fanfiction it's a InuyashaxKagome and SangoxMiroku fanfiction it's mainly about Sango and Miroku. Sango and Miroku get stuck inside of Naraku's Barrier and Inuyasha and Kagome cant go in and somethin bad is going to happed read to fi

Chapter 3 - Naraku's Barrier chapter three: The Village

Chapter 3 - Naraku's Barrier chapter three: The Village


Naraku's Barrier

Chapter three

The Village



Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kirara finally got to Kaede's hut and took Sango and Miroku inside.



Kaede: What happened?



Inuyasha: They where attacked by Naraku's puppet.





Kaede went to check Miroku and found that Sango and Miroku had a fever Kaede saw where the Saimyosho stung them and made the antidote. Kaede: give this to Sango and Miroku.



The next day Miroku awoke in bed looking around then he saw Sango lying on a mat on the other side of the room. He stared at her for what seemed like hours to him. Kagome came in and Miroku didn't notice,



Kagome: Miroku you're awake.





Miroku flinched and turned to see Kagome.



Miroku: So how long have we been out? Miroku asked.





Kagome: For about three days since we found you two.





So is Sango going to be alright? Miroku asked. Kagome we don't know her wounds are deep and Kaede and I can't do anything else now but hope for the best. Kirara came in and curled up by Sango's side and fell asleep. Miroku stared at the cat demon and then looked at Sango.



*Later that night*







Miroku was sitting with Inuyasha and Kagome. Shippo had already eaten and was sleeping in Kagome's lap. Kirara didn't come out to eat; Kirara was too worried about her master. Sango was having the same nightmare that's been haunting her since Kohaku and her companions died. The nightmare where Naraku was using Kohaku to kill Miroku and the others.















Miroku and Kagome went into the hut and Kagome helped Miroku with his bandages. Kagome put some herbs on his wounds and wrapped the bandages over them.



Kagome: you're done Miroku



Miroku got up and went over to Sango and sat in front of her Sango was talking in her sleep, Miroku was meditating.



Sango: Miroku…



Miroku stared at Sango for a few minutes and went back to his meditating.



Sango: No Miroku!



Sango sat bolt upright on her mat. Miroku looked up at her and Miroku? Sango said with a confused look on her face I-I thought… Sango gave a sigh of relief. Miroku went over to her and embraced her; Sango blushed five shades of red. Miroku whispered to her, Sango you had us all worried. Miroku pulled her closer to his face so she was forced to look into his eyes. Miroku looked at her for awhile. Sango blushed even more. Miroku was so close she could feel him breathing on her, Sango rapped her arms around him and she pulled him closer and kissed him Miroku was surprised at this. But he accepted it Kagome came in Sango and Miroku saw her and pushed each other away, (literally) Sango and Miroku sat there arms crossed and blushing. They where so embarrassed they didn't look at each other. Kagome sat there in shock Inuyasha walked in and looked at them, then turned on heel and walked away as he left he said I don't even want to know what went on here.







*Two weeks later*









Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Shippo where on their way into the forest in search of another demon that had a jewel shard. They finally found the demon, it was a giant Bear demon Inuyasha taunted Sango and Miroku.



Inuyasha: I bet the two of you can't take this weak bear demon down.



Sango and Miroku looked at each other.



Miroku: Shall we?



Sango: Sure…



Inuyasha and Kagome watched them take the bear demon down together. They finally came back and Sango gave Kagome the jewel shard the demon had and the other three from Naraku, the Shard was almost full just one more.



Sango: one last shard? Could Naraku truly be lying about Kohaku? If so, Kohaku has the last shard…



The End for now…

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 11, 2006, 1:52:49 PM

Kiaya on
Kiayaplz write more its really good!!!

Inu_lover1644 on January 27, 2006, 10:45:25 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT SUX! (NOT THE STORY JUST TO BE CLEAR) BUT DO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FATE_The_Pirate on August 17, 2005, 2:42:31 AM

FATE_The_Pirate on
FATE_The_Pirateplease write more O_O i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

black_tears_never_fade on March 30, 2005, 12:13:38 PM

black_tears_never_fade on
black_tears_never_fadecant wait for more, i hope that sango doesn't have to get that shard out of kohaku, great job ^_~

vam-girl on March 17, 2005, 8:06:40 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girlwow this is relly great!!!! you should do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!