Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nemo

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 2 - Nemo

Chapter 2 - Nemo
Nemo is nothing nothing is Nemo
Who is Nemo Who is nothing
Nemo the Demon Nothing the Demon
nemo...
NEMO...


Nemo woke with a start. He had been sleeping in a pine tree that overlooked a field with mountains and houses in the distance. Based on the angle of the shadows, Nemo figured it was still early morning. He crept out to the end of the branch and jumped off. When he had nearly reached the ground, Nemo snapped his gigantic, teal wings out, caught an air current, and made wide circles with it around the area.
Then, something caught his eye. Right below him, walking westward, was a black and yellow hedgehog. The hedgehog was wearing a green scarf, stonewashed jeans, and red jet-shoes. The scarf and the shoes looked familiar to Nemo, but he couldn't remember where he'd seen them. In fact, he couldn't remember anything before he woke up in the middle of the night, three years ago. Not even his name. He just decided to call himself "Nemo", but after the dreams he'd been having, he was starting to reconsider.
All of a sudden, the hedgehog dropped to one knee. Nemo tucked his wings in and dove down, FAST. Just when he was about to crash, Nemo snapped his wings back out to brake. The hedgehog didn't appear to be breathing, so Nemo decided to take his pulse. Before he could put one finger on the hedgehog, IT STARTED TO MORPH.
Nemo snapped his wings out, yet again, and pushed down with them. Hard. His wings carried him just high enough so that he could still see the mysterious hedgehog, who had started to change back to normal and snapped back into consciousness. Nemo streamed back toward the tree had had first left from and landed on it, semi-gracefully.
Nemo: My god, if that isn't another demon I don't know what is...I guess I should follow him for a while to make sure.
Nemo hopped onto the ground and followed the dark hedgehog on foot.

And this is where I leave you! (for now)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheCon on November 14, 2007, 4:19:05 AM

TheCon on
TheConThis is really cool, will there be more?

BloodfangTheFox on November 14, 2007, 10:31:40 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxYESH!

Saluki on November 13, 2007, 11:59:34 PM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

BloodfangTheFox on November 14, 2007, 10:31:30 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxSure if you want me to!

Saluki on November 14, 2007, 10:40:07 PM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

BloodfangTheFox on November 15, 2007, 9:20:35 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxYeah!

sNaPxdRaGoN on November 13, 2007, 8:29:28 AM

sNaPxdRaGoN on
sNaPxdRaGoNMORE! MORE!