Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Tidus

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 4 - Tidus

Chapter 4 - Tidus
Recap:
Nemo streamed back toward the tree had had first left from and landed on it, semi-gracefully.
Nemo: My god, if that isn't another demon I don't know what is...I guess I should follow him for a while to make sure.
Nemo hopped onto the ground and followed the dark hedgehog on foot.

Nemo eventually got tired of walking and climbed into a tree. He jumped off of the tree and flew high over the hedgehog-demon-thing. He knew it could sense him.
Looking down, Nemo could see that it was turned toward the trees on his right. Nemo couldn't see what it was looking at, so he dropped altitude a bit. Well, a lot, so when the hedgehog looked up at Nemo it caught him by surprise.

???: Hi!
Nemo: Holy!

Nemo poured on the speed... right into a tree. He didn't think it was that tall, or that close. Yet, he was stuck to the tree, face-first in the bark. then he slid slowly, and painfully, down the trunk of the tree. He could hear footsteps coming closer.

Nemo: Ow. In a word...ow.
???: Who are you?
Nemo: Not sure...
???: Okay, what is your name then?
Nemo: I call myself Nemo.

Nemo hears two others muttering amongst themselves.

???: Are you okay Nemo?
Nemo: Do I look okay?

Nemo turns his head toward the three hedgehogs. One was black all over, another was orange and yellow, and the one standing closest to him was the hedgehog he'd been tracking. He had bright red eyes, and he looked shocked at Nemo.

???: Oh my god...
Nemo: What? Do I have a nosebleed?
???: You have the same eyes as...
Nemo: What the h**l are you talking about?
???: Tidus...you look just like Tidus...
Nemo: Huh?
???: Who is Tidus?
???: My half-brother. Nemo looks just like him, except Tidus doesn't have wings.
Nemo: Tidus...?

Then, Nemo got one of the worst headaches he'd ever gotten. He desperately didn't want to show them that he was is serious pain, so he just acted like it was a normal headache. Then he heard words. Whispering to him.

Nemo is nothing nothing is Nemo
Who is Nemo Who is nothing
Nemo the Demon Nothing the Demon
nemo...
NEMO...
Who is Nemo? Tidus is Nemo.
Tidus is Nemo Tidus is nothing
Tidus the Demon Hero the Demon
tidus...
TIDUS...
Tidus...demon at 9


A nasty jolt lifted him back to reality. I am Tidus? What did it mean by 'Hero the Demon'? Questions where bombarding his mind, but he could feel curious stares burning into his quills. He realized that he was still holding his head.

???: Should we help him?
???: Na. He obviously has a headache. I get them all the time.
???: Oh.
Ti: Now I remember...
???: Remember what?
Ti: My real name.
(all others at once): WHAT!?
Ti: Tidus.
???: You...are.. Tidus? What happened to you?

At that point, Tidus noticed, that the one he was tracking was about to cry.

Ti: I...became a demon when I was 9 years old.
???: Man...i'm going to KILL whoever did this to you!
Ti: You can't.
???: And why NOT?
???: Whoa. Calm down Alaphonse. You're going crazy.
???: Yeah! Your face is all weird.
Al: Huh?

Tidus had noticed it too. Alaphose was going demon from anger, and had to stop before he went completely crazy. Tidus concentrated energy in one hand, willing it to take the shape of a sword. He gives it to Alaphonse and he looked into it. Alaphonse quickly changed back and handed the sword back to Tidus, who made it disappear.

Al: Uh... oops. '^-^
Ti: Yeah, I can't control anger very well either.
???: Can we get some food? I'm starving!
???: I second that emotion.
Ti: Yeah. Food sounds good.
Al: Well, I'll have some explaining to do for Noel, but what the heck!

So they all followed Alaphonse toward who-knows-where.

And this is where I leave you. (for now)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment