Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Berserker

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 6 - Berserker

Chapter 6 - Berserker
Recap:

Ti: Oh really?
Al: Yeah lets see it!
Noel: OK!


Noel punches Alaphonse in the nose and he isn't fast enough to react. Tidus stands up, ready to fight her if need be. Then they her something that Tidus recognizes to be REALLY not good. Alaphonse laughing.

Al: That was some punch Noel!
Ti: *sigh* You where starting to scare me for a moment there!

Alaphonse looks up. He has a nosebleed.

Al: Why?
Ti: Never mind.
Noel: Um... oops! I guess I underestimated myself!
Al: Again.
Noel: He he. '^_^
Mag: Man. I sure know better than to mess with YOU!
Noel: She! I told you so!
Al: You know, the umpteenth time you do that, it can get pretty annoying.

Alaphonse then gets this weird look of pleasure on his face, and Tidus is petrified. Alaphonse's eyes slowly start inverting and the yellow streaks on his spines start to turn red.

Ti: Everyone, lay down on the ground and pretend to be dead.

Everyone follows his orders immediately. Tidus is getting very scared because he is unable to move. Alaphonse's arms and legs start to grow red, crystal armor and huge bat wings unfold out of his back, followed by gray and red bird wings.

Al: He he.... blood tastes good...

Tidus is now frozen with fear. Alaphonse stands up from the chair he is sitting in and looks at Tidus.

Al: Hm... what to do with you....
Ti: Mabey this?

Tidus clocks Alaphonse upside the head and runs behind him.

Al: You can't harm me.
THWACK!
Alaphonse snappes his hand back, hitting Tidus and making him fly across the room, hitting his head agaisnt the wall. Magneto was watching Alaphonse intently from behind the table. When he turned around to face Tidus, Magneto sent a kick flying at Alaphonse's head. A hit! Alaphonse shook it off though, and looked at Magneto.

Al: My my. What pesky little insects you are.
Ti: Touch him and you die.
Mag: Huh?

Magneto turned his head toward Tidus, who was glowing white. Unusual for a demon. Then, huge horns erupted from Tidus's head, and he turned completely white, except for his markings. They turned blood red. When Tidus looked up, Magneto could see that he had white and red eyes.

Al: Ah... the god is here.
Ti: Same to you Berserker.

And this is where I leave you. (for now)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlazingKeyblade on November 21, 2007, 1:46:32 AM

BlazingKeyblade on
BlazingKeybladeFreaking Sweet x3 Cant wait for the next chapter x3