Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Rivalry

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 7 - Rivalry

Chapter 7 - Rivalry
Recap:

Al: Ah... the God is here.
Ti: Same to you Berserker.

Tidus stood up and launched himself at Alaphonse. Magneto could feel the shock wave that was sent out when Alaphonse caught Tidus's punch. Tidus twisted around and kicked Alaphonse is the head, which made him let go of Tidus's wrist and sent them both reeling backward.

Al: Very nice.
Ti: There's more where that came from!

Tidus looked briefly at Magneto, then leaped behind Alaphonse and put him in a headlock. Magneto took the hint and sent a magnetic wave at him. Then Tidus kicked Alaphonse's back. HARD. Magneto jumped when he heard the crack. Tidus jumped out from behind Alaphonse and turned to face him.

Al: Huh. I would have expected you to hit harder than that.
Ti: Put a sock in it.

At that, Tidus launched a kick at Alaphonse's mouth. Alaphonse stepped to the side, but Tidus's fist careened into his solar plexus instead. Alaphonse coughed up blood.

Ti: Now who's the strong one?

Alaphonse smirked and reached back, grabbing Tidus's neck. Alaphonse pulled Tidus over his head and slammed him down on the floor.

Al: You sure you what me to answer that.
Ti: ...let...go...of...me...!

Magneto launched a kick at Alaphonse's head, but he caught it, still choking Tidus.

Al: You really need to learn better than to interrupt.
Mag: Let him go!
Al: No.
??: Didn't he just say let him go?

Then, a white hedgehog crashed through the closest window and landed on top of Alaphonse's arm. Magneto and Alaphonse looked at the hedgehog who was obviously unafraid of Alaphonse.

??: Looks like you really have forgotten what my brother and I taught you haven't you?
Mag: Your brother?

The white hedgehog didn't answer. Instead, he flicked Alaphonse in the back of the neck. Alaphonse dropped Magneto and collapsed onto the floor beside Tidus, who jumped up. Alaphonse started reverting back to his normal self, but he was unconscious. Tidus let out a sigh of relief and reverted.

Ti: Thank you.
??: Didn't do it to save you Tidus.
Ti: What? Who are you? How do you know me?
??: Why do you ask so many questions?

With that, the white hedgehog jumped back out through the window.

Noel: Is it done yet?
Ti: Yup. Alaphonse is passed out though.
Thu: Hey! How come you got to fight Magneto?
Mag: Shut up.

This is where I leave you! (for now! And snapdragon should know who the new dude is but she cant reveal him)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sNaPxdRaGoN on December 6, 2007, 9:08:48 AM

sNaPxdRaGoN on
sNaPxdRaGoNI'll make sure to draw him so everyone can see what he looks like. Ooh this is so exciting!!

WHEEEE!!!

BloodfangTheFox on December 6, 2007, 9:39:27 PM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxOK, but don't put it up until I say so!