Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Yuki

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 8 - Yuki

Chapter 8 - Yuki
Recap:

Noel: Is it over?
Ti: Yep. Alaphonse is passed out though.
Thu: Hey? how come you got to fight Magneto?
Mag: Shut up.

***Later***

Al: YUKI!
Ti: You ok?
Al: Yeah.
Ti: Who's Yuki anyway?
Al: Doesn't matter.

Alaphose was sitting on the floor in the living room. The last thing he could remember was tasting blood. Wait... blood?! Alaphonse thought.


Al: Hey, is Noel ok?
Ti: Yeah why?
Al: Never mind.

Then, a white hedgehog jumped through the already broken window. Alaphonse stood up and turned toward him.

Al: Still what to know who Yuki is?
Ti: Yeah, but I what to know who this guy is first.
??: Forgot me already. What a shame.
Al: He's Yuki.
Yu: Oh. One of you does remember me. That's good.
Al: Shut up.
Yu: Respect your elders.
Ti: Oh joy. More relatives.
Yu: Yep. Still a smart-a**
Ti: What did you call me?
Al: Tidus, do me a favor and DON'T pick a fight with this guy.
Yu: Someone remembers what my brother and I taught him.
Al: SHUT UP! Don't talk about HIM.
Yu: Who? My brother or Shadow?
Al: DROP DEAD!

Alaphonse launched a kick at Yuki's head...and missed. Noel, Magneto and Thunder came running into the living room just as Yuki caught one of Alaphonse punches.

Yu: Hello. I didn't see you three come in.
Noel: Well no duh.
Ti: Alaphonse, pull out the sword!

Yuki grinned as Alaphonse swung down with the sword. HARD. Yuki caught the sword and in one smooth motion, twisted it out of Alaphonse's grip.

Al: Uh oh. That's it, we're moving!
Ti: Good idea!

Alaphonse sped out the back door and everyone followed. They headed toward the field that was in back of the house, where there was a wooded area where they could rest.

Noel: That was stressful.
Ti: Agreed.
???: Who are we hiding from?

Everyone looked up to see a green and purple wolf sitting on the branch of a tree.

And this is where I leave you! (for now)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment