Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Will and "The Mirror"

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 9 - Will and "The Mirror"

Chapter 9 - Will and "The Mirror"
Recap:

Everyone looked up to see a green and purple wolf sitting on a branch of a tree above them.

???:So, who are we hiding from anyway?
Al:None of your business.
Ti:Yuki.
Everyone besides Ti and ???: TIDUS!
What?
Mag:She might be a spy you turd!
Noel:Uhm...
What now!?
Did you forget someone?
Thu:No, I'm right here.
She means me!
Oh. Right.
Whats your name anyway?
Will. Will Codex.
Codex huh?

By now, Will had hopped down from the tree and was leaning against the trunk of another one. Then she started walking away from the house and motioned for the others to follow her.

*************************

After much walking and questioning, the group came to the edge of the wooded area and had a clear view of the mountains. Tidus shot up through the trees to scout around the area. As Will stepped out of of the forest, Alaphonse saw a yellow and red figure on a tree nearby. The figure shot at Will.

Will! Move!*shoves Will out of the way*

The ground practically exploded in front of Alaphonse, which made him slide backwards. As the dust cleared, a yellow and red wolf stood. He looked older than Alaphonse, but not by much.

???:You're fast kid.
What did you just call me!?
As for her, needs to take more notice of her surroundings.

The wolf took a step forward and the ground exploded behind him.

And he needs better aim.

The wolf's aqua eyes inverted and Tidus floated out of the crater. The wolf's eyes reverted and Tidus dropped onto the ground next to him.

Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm Kyozo. Kyozo Codex.

As Kyozo spoke, he lunged at Alaphonse.

And this is where I leave you! (for now and sorry for the gigantic writer's block)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment