Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Alaphonse and "the Mirror"

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 10 - Alaphonse and "the Mirror"

Chapter 10 - Alaphonse and "the Mirror"
Recap:
Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm Kyozo. Kyozo Codex

As he spoke, he lunged at Alaphonse.

ALAPHONSE!

Alaphonse tried to go into his crystal form, but Kyozo was to fast for him. Alaphonse caught Kyozo's punch, while trying to form a sword in his right hand, but Kyozo was about to slit his throat with a sword of his own. In one smooth motion, Alaphonse grabbed the blade of the sword and twisted hard so that Kyozo would let go. Instead, Kyozo twisted with the sword and kicked Alaphonse in the side of the head, making him fly into a tree.

Will, Noel stay here.Thunder, lets go help Alaphonse!
FINALLY!
Roger that sir!
Heck no! I can fight my brother just as well as you!
No. It's too dangerous.
I'M NOT STAYING HERE!
*sigh* Alright, you and Noel can help Tidus get conscious again.
Well at least I get to do something.

Thunder started charging up with electricity, and Magneto picked him up and threw him at Kyozo with his powers. Thunder's fist connected with the back of Kyozo's head, thus socking and severely injuring him. Kyozo recovered from the hit and came at thunder with the sword. A glowing black flash made Kyozo's sword fly into the tree, just missing Alaphonse. Then they heard a voice, dripping with anger and aggression.

Touch my brother... and it will be the last thing you ever do.

Magneto was standing behind Kyozo, in the perfect spot to launch a kick into his spine. His eyes where white cat eyes and he was glowing.

Ah yes. Magneto Electro. Aka, experiment 627. 25 years old. Created August 2, 1982. I'm impressed you made it all the way out here before anyone found you.

Magneto and Thunder froze. Kyozo turned around and looked at Magneto with a smug look on his face. Magneto was terrified, but didn't let his face show it.

Scared 627?
No. Keep trying kid!

Magneto launched a sidekick, aimed at Kyozo's solar plexus. Kyozo smiled and his eyes inverted. Magneto was lifted up into the air. He started to choke.

Sorry 627, but I don't think you could possibly harm me.
Thunder...run...!

Thunder ran toward Will and Noel. Will was scared stiff, and Noel was busy healing Tidus. Magneto saw them and tears started to well up in his eyes. He could feel the pressure on his neck increase.

Goodbye 627.
I don't think so!

Alaphonse, who was now in crystal form, smashed a fist into the side of Kyozo's head, making him fly into the crater that Tidus made. Magneto drpped to the ground, unconscious. As Kyozo stumbled out of the crater, he was glowing red. His eyes were completely black, and he had blades coming out of his elbows and knees. His teeth where fangs, and he spoke with a bloodthirsty edge to his voice.

You think you can beat...me?
I don't think, I know.

Alaphonse yanked Kyozo's sword out of the tree and threw it at Kyozo. Kyozo ran at Alaphonse, grabbing the sword in midair along the way. There was a shock wave as Alaphonse caught Kyozo's sword. Kyozo smiled and stepped back, his right hand engulfed in flame. Then Alaphonse felt a burning sensation in his right eye and got kicked over by Kyozo. Out of his left eye, Alaphonse could see Kyozo standing over him, holding the sword to his throat.

Happy birthday, Alaphonse Fenix.

And this is where I leave you! (for now)(AGAIN with the flipping writer's block!)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saluki on February 11, 2008, 10:24:50 PM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

BloodfangTheFox on February 12, 2008, 10:03:50 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxLol! Ala-dude! Yush! I will make more!