Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Reaper and the Dark

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 11 - The Reaper and the Dark

Chapter 11 - The Reaper and the Dark
(WARNING! Drama)

Recap:

Happy birthday, Alaphonse Fenix.

Alaphonse closed his eyes, waiting for the feel of cold steel on his throat. Instead, he heard a voice he couldn't recognize at first. It was calm, but dripping with anger.

Get away from him...

Alaphonse opened his eyes as he felt Kyozo get lifted - or knocked - off of him. Alaphonse quickly stood up and looked at where the voice came from. Will? he thought. Alaphonse knew that was her voice, but was unsure if the figure, floating toward where Kyozo was suspended in the air, was in fact Will.
The figure was wolflike, black and green, and had blades coming out of her knees and wrists. She had black and cyan eyes that looked at Alaphonse with a gaze that told him that she was Will. Alaphonse took a step back to make sure she didn't mistakingly attack him.

You should know better than that by now Dark.
Reaper!? Let me down from here!
As you wish.

Alaphonse had reverted back to his regular self by now, but was too stunned to even move. He saw Will's eyes dart to the ground, sending Kyozo crashing where she looked. Then, her eyes darted to a tree, slamming Kyozo against it. Will disappeared and reappeared in front of Kyozo and pinned him to the tree by his neck. She put her wrist to his arm and sliced it, making Kyozo cry out in pain. He was no longer in his Dark form, and looked so helpless compared to Will.

Let me go! PLEASE!
I don't think I will.

For a stunned second, Alaphonse thought he heard regret in Will's thorned voice. Then, he thought of his father. Alaphonse's father had been red and yellow, just like Kyozo, with green cat eyes, like Tidus. Will cut another gash into Kyozo's other arm, making blood spill onto the ground. Alaphonse couldn't take it anymore. He ran over and knocked Will away from Kyozo. Alaphonse didn't care about Kyozo, he just wanted the old Will back. As Kyozo staggered away, Will kicked Alaphonse into the tree.

HOW DARE YOU!
WILL! STOP IT! I know your in there, so LISTEN TO ME!

Alaphonse felt the foot slide off his back, and turned around. Kyozo was holding Will, who was outcold. Kyozo smirked.

Nice one kid. Anyone who can revert my sister with just their voice is ok by me.

With that, Kyozo and Will disappeared.

We will be right back after these messages. (Aka, This is where I leave you for now)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment