Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Missing

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 12 - Missing

Chapter 12 - Missing
And we're back to the action:

Nice one kid. Anyone who can revert my sister with just their voice is ok by me.

With that Kyozo and Will dissapeared. Alaphonse ran over to where Magneto was laying on the ground and shook him awake. Then, Alaphonse ran over to Noel, who was looking grim.

Noel? Is Tidus ok?

She closed her eyes and shook her head. Alaphonse took Tidus's pulse. His eyes went wide in shock as he felt nothing. Alaphonse looked up to see Noel looking scared at him.

Alaphonse, what happened to your eye?

The thought of his injury sent a wave of pain exploding from his eye. Alaphonse clenched his teeth and shut his eyes tight to keep from passing out. Then he felt a warmth on his eye and looked up. Noel's hand was glowing, healing.

I hope that helped.

Then, a movement caught both of their eyes.

Good morning...

Tidus was alive. But... thats impossible...thought Alaphonse.

Tidus, but you... had no pulse?
No duh. I'm I demon. Demons have no pulse.
YAY! You're alive!

Noel tackle-glomp-huggled Tidus. Alaphonse looked to see where Thunder was. He looked at Magneto, who was looking in some bushes.

THUNDER?
Whats going on now?
Looking for Thunder.

With that, Alaphonse got up and looked around. Tidus got up with him. The first thing they both noticed was snow.

And this is where I leave you (for now)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment