Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Challenge

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 13 - Challenge

Chapter 13 - Challenge
And we back:

Tidus and Alaphonse both stood up and looked around. The first thing they both noticed was snow. It was snowing. Everyone looked at the sky, and instantly got blinded by the sun. Snow...with no clouds? Yuki.Alaphonse thought.

Alaphonse, you're face is screwed up again.
I'm aware of that.
LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!
Will you shut up for two seconds?

Alaphonse and Magneto whipped around and saw Yuki. Holding a struggling Thunder. Yuki looked over at them and smirked.

Well look at that. Someone can't control his anger as usual.
Get away from him!
Two someones.

Alaphonse looked over at Magneto, who now had white cat eyes. Now I see what Noel meant... Alaphonse thought.

Let go of him!
What? Does this anger you 627?

Yuki sent an electric shock down Thunder's spine, making him cry out in pain. Magneto let out a low growl and his eyes turned completely w
hite. Alaphonse's eyes inverted. When Magneto spoke, it sounded like a million people talking together.

...put...him...down...
I'll give you a little challenge. If you can get him away from me, I wont kill him.
...you...bastard...

Alaphonse looked at Thunder, who had fear in his eyes. Yuki sent another electric shock down Thunder's spine. Alaphonse's mouth sealed shut and blades grew out of his knees and elbows.

Ready...
Set...
Go.


At that, Magneto leaped forward, but Yuki was too quick. Instead of hitting Yuki, Magneto's fist slammed into Thunder's stomach. Thunder spit out blood. Magneto wheeled around and kicked Yuki in the side of the head. He didn't move. Instead, Yuki grinned and flung Thunder into the air. Magneto tried to jump after him, but Yuki froze his feet and hands to the ground. Yuki jumped up and caught Thunder by the throat.

Times up. You failed.

Yuki began crushing Thunder's neck. Thunder's eyes went wide as he realized what was happening. He tried to get free, but his struggling only made Yuki squeeze harder. Thunder started bleeding from his mouth and tears streamed down his face. Alaphonse tried to free him, but Yuki knocked him away.

Any last words Experiment 626?
...look...behind...you...

Yuki looked behind him, only to see a very ticked off Kyozo staring him in the eyes. Kyozo made a fist and set it on fire.

Put him down.
And what if I say no?
THIS happens.

Kyozo slammed his fist into the side of Yuki's head, making him lose his grip on Thunder. He fell to the ground and passed out. Yuki held the side of his head and smirked.

Seems I've underestimated you Kyozo.
Don't push your luck.

With that Yuki dissapeared in a swirl of snow.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saluki on April 13, 2008, 1:27:11 AM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

BloodfangTheFox on April 13, 2008, 1:28:01 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxHe is. Oo