Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Bloodfang

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 14 - Bloodfang

Chapter 14 - Bloodfang
We have returned:

With that, Yuki dissapeared in a swirl of snow.

Did you come back for more Kyozo?
Nah. Just decided to get a little revenge. Thats all.

Everybody tensed. Kyozo just laughed and walked over to Magneto, who had calmed down by now. Kyozo sat down and started melting the ice tethering him to the ground.

Thanks.
No prob.
Thunder? You okay?

Alaphonse turned around and everyone turned their attention to Noel and Thunder. Thunder was sitting up, and rubbing his neck. Noel's hand was next to his throat and was glowing white.

Okay, you can stop now.
You sure?
I'm fine Noel. Really.
PUT ME DOWN YA FREAK!!!

Everybody looked toward the trees where the sound was coming from. Tidus emerged holding a thrashing black and red fox.

I found a spy.
Put me down you moron!
Tidus, she is no threat to you, or me, or Magneto.
HEY!
Or Kyozo.

Tidus put her down, and the fox immediately turned around and slapped him. The sound rang out through the woods and field. The silence that followed was broken by Tidus and Alaphonse bursting into laughter at the same time. Everybody followed suit except Thunder, who just smiled.

Dang! This little lady slaps like a freaking electric shock!
You should see my kicks then.
We haven't had a proper introduction yet.What is your name?
Bloodfang.
Alaphonse.
Tidus.
Thunder.
Magneto.
Noel!

Bloodfang looked at Noel and snickered.

Noel? Are you serious?
Let me rephrase that. Hi I'm Christmas! Nice to meet you!

As everyone burst into laughter at that witty remark, Alaphonse collapsed, holding his head.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saluki on May 12, 2008, 12:46:59 AM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

BloodfangTheFox on May 12, 2008, 11:02:30 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxI will! Eventually...