Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Shock

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 15 - Shock

Chapter 15 - Shock
Aha! You thought I was dead huh? Anyway:

As everyone burst into laughter at that witty remark, Alaphonse collapsed, holding his head. Everyone turned to face him.

Is it your eye again.

Alaphonse slowly shook his head and gritted his teeth. Bloodfang took a step toward him. Kyozo was immediately in front of her with his sword drawn and raised to her throat.

Take one more step and I'll kill you.

Bloodfang glared at Kyozo, but did nothing else. Will ran over to Alaphonse and tried to comfort him, but was blown back by a sudden strong wind that seemed to come from him. Everyone shielded their eyes from the dust that blew toward them. Abruptly, the wind stopped, and there was a red and yellow hedgehog helping Alaphonse to sit up straight. The hedgehog spoke with warmth that only a father could have.

Don't worry. Everything's alright.

Alaphonse stared in shock at the person who's voice he hadn't heard in six years. Noel too, was in shock.

Father?


At that, everyone's jaws dropped. Noel ran over and sat beside Alaphonse. Her eyes went wide as she saw it was true. Tidus also came over.

You look familiar...
Glad to see you as well Tidus.
...but you were...

Noel reached up to check her father's pulse, and her eyes went wide. Noel's father took her hand and and looked into her eyes.

Did I pass out?
No, and Noel, you should know by now that demons-
-don't have a pulse...
You're... that demon... Raphael...
In the flesh.

It started to snow.

(Join us next time!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment