Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Snowblind

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 16 - Snowblind

Chapter 16 - Snowblind
And we return where we left off:

It started to snow.

Crap.
Yuki just finds his way into everything huh?

Everyone stood and looked around. Kyozo put his sword out in front of him. In half a second, Raphael was pinned against a tree, by none other than Yuki, who looked very mad.

Why in the world are you here?
Can't get rid of me that easily now can you?
I suppose not. I, of all people should be less foolish.

Yuki caught the flame punch Kyozo sent at him.

And I will NOT be surprised like that again!

Yuki let go of Raphael's neck and stabbed Kyozo through the shoulder with his hand. Raphael shot into the tree and Tidus ran up behind Yuki, who wasn't there. Yuki reappeared behind Tidus.

Checkmate.
Heh?

Yuki stabbed Tidus through the stomach.

...damn...you...Yuki...!
Hmm.

Yuki grabbed Tidus's throat and started to choke him.

You always were an obnoxious idiot.
*cough* ...let...GO!

Tidus kicked Yuki into a tree and collapsed.

Heh!

Yuki starts to choke Tidus again, when Kyozo comes up and burns his arm. Yuki immediately heals.

Hm! Little pest.

Yuki held his hand up to Kyozo's face and shot energy through it. Kyozo stumbled backward and held his arm. A low growl rose from his throat.

...look...up..*cough*...idiot...!

Yuki smirked and stopped a punch from Raphael. The shockwave could be felt miles away. Raphael kicked Yuki into a tree.

SMACK ...respect your elders.
*spits out blood* ...thanks...
Don't sweat it kid.

Raphael sends a blast of energy toward Yuki, but Yuki absorbs it. Raphael is instantly beside him, and sends a punch into his skull.

CRACK

Yuki doesn't move.

Hm. I thought you were stronger than that. You where always like that weren't you?

Yuki grabs Raphael's throat and pins him to a tree. Raphael smirks, grabs Yuki's face and flings him about ten meters away.

I guess you're right!

Yuki spat out blood. He was moving to attack, then froze, looking shocked.

YOU CANNOT EVEN DEFEAT A MEMBER OF YOUR OWN KIND? I DID NOT KNOW...No wait! I...
And as always, he looses it.

Yuki collapsed. Raphael walked over and kicked him. Tidus spat out more blood, looked over and nodded at Alaphonse.

I know you aren't dead.

A sudden light swirls around Yuki, knocking Raphael back.

What in the...oh no...
hm hm hmm... never mind. I don't care.
Whats with Yuki?
Nothing good.

Yuki stands up and suddenly slumps over, looking very scared.

There is no need for help! I am the only help you need!

Yuki's eyes turn white, and he starts to grow a bit larger. Tidus is healing very fast and Noel is helping him. Then, the light pauses for a moment, and Yuki covers one of his eyes.

...no, please.... I don't...

Raphael inches closer to Yuki, and sees a tear fall down Yuki's cheek.

No! Please! Stay back...I...

Yuki's eyes turn completely white and the light starts swirling again.

TEARS? Are you a demon or a small child?

The light pauses for a moment, and Yuki looks pleadingly at Raphael.

Just stay back Raphael. I no longer have control of my mind...

Raphael steps back as the swirling light becomes gigantic.

What in the world IS this?

Inside the swirling light, Yuki's eyes are completely red, and he himself is a monster. The light disapears, leaving everyone wide eyes at the monster Yuki has become.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment