Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Moon Demon

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 17 - Moon Demon

Chapter 17 - Moon Demon
And we continue from where we left off:

Inside the swirling light, Yuki's eyes are completely red, and he himself is a monster. The light disapears, leaving everyone wide eyed at the monster Yuki has become.

*whispering* T-Tidus! What is going on here?
*whispering* Don't worry Noel. It'll be ok.
*whispering* Noel, as slow as you can, head for the trees.

Noel nods and slowly starts crawling toward the trees. Yuki's eyes fall on Raphael and Noel freezes.

Stay away Yuki! We have no wish to fight you!
*thinking* You IDIOT!

Yuki smiles widely and takes a step forward. When he spoke, his voice dripped with venom and was like a million voices whispering at the same time.

So, you not not wish to fight? Shame.

Yuki's arm stretched out and grabbed Raphael by the waist.

*curses in Japanese*
Now, how should I kill you?

Yuki ripes a blade from his shoulder, and Raphael smirks. His eyes turn completely red.

At times like these, i'm thankful that i'm just like you.
You forget that you are not immortal in this form.

Yuki runs Raphael through the chest with the blade. Raphael coughs out blood, and pulls the blade out.

You forgot something too!
And what would that be?
ME!

Alaphonse had gone into a controlled berserker form. He smashed both of his fists into the side of Yuki's head.

You... don't have a clue how weak you are!

Yuki grabbed Alaphonse's face and slammed it into the ground. Raphael slipped out of Yuki's hand and kicked the side of his head. Yuki flinched. Tidus is going into god form. Noel is almost to the trees when she steps on a twig, which snaps. Yuki looks at her.

Uh...oh...
And where you you think you're going?
Do...not...touch...her.

Tidus was on his feet, in god form, but was somehow getting even more powerful. This put a scared look on Yuki's face, which quickly dissapeared.

Ra+Al: TIDUS?!

At that moment, a violet creature walked out of the trees opposite Yuki. The creature, who was a mix of so many things that nobody new what the hack she even was, walked out in front of Yuki, and looked up at him. Her voice was beautiful, musical even.

Hello, Yuki of the Glowing Snow.
W-Where did you come from?!
Who is she?
The only one who can beat Yuki. Moon Demon Mizuka.

Join us next time!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment