Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Sky Demon

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 18 - Sky Demon

Chapter 18 - Sky Demon
and we return:

Hello, Yuki of the Glowing Snow.
W-Where did you come from?!
Who is she?
The only one who can beat Yuki. Moon Demon Mizuka.

Mizuka looked at Raphael with smiling eyes, then at Tidus. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. A strong gust of wind suddenly blasted from Tidus. When the wind stopped, Tidus had turned completely stormy-black. He had three sets of wings, and his eyes where glowing white.

My god! What is this?
Tidus has been like this once before, and he lost his memory afterward.
I-It can't be! Ankit the Sky Demon!

Alaphonse was hit with understanding like a punch in the gut. That was why Tidus had amnesia when they met. Alaphonse's train of thought was broken when something orange passed by his face. Thunder. He was flying around Yuki's head, thanks to Magneto, distracting him.

WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Little PEST!

The next thing he knew, Alaphonse was looking at something yellow, red, and brown, then blood. Kyozo had just sliced down the middle of Yuki's face. Didn't help. Alaphonse looked at his dad, and they both grinned. Shadow's training lesson 13; The Double. Alaphonse and Raphael slammed twin kicks into opposite sides of Yuki's head at the same time. Yuki was to distracted by them he didn't notice Tidus and Mizuka coming at him head-on. Tidus uppercut-punched Yuki in the jaw, exposing Yuki's throat. Mizuka came in for the kill. Her mouth opened up to six times as large as it had when she talked.

Mizuka clamped her snake-like jaws down on Yuki's throat.

It felt like time slowed down after that. The first thing that happened was that Yuki looked scared. Then Alaphonse lost control and went after Tidus, who turned him back with just a touch. Then Mizuka came over to them with a thin line of blood on her shoulder.

He got me.

No sooner had she said that then a white light filled the clearing. It abruptly vanished and Tidus and Yuki where unconscious and back to normal. Noel had flipped Yuki onto his back and was healing his throat. The sun was going down.

As much as I'd like to stay, I must be going.
One question, will Tidus-
-Tidus will wake with no memories of you, or anyone else here. Everyone must teach him again.

At that, Mizuka left the way she had come, through the trees.

I'm sorry.

Everyone turned to Yuki, who was sitting up and staring at where Mizuka had dissapeared. A single tear was visible in the setting sun.

And this is where I leave you! (for now)(sorry for the huge drama)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment