Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Confusion

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 19 - Confusion

Chapter 19 - Confusion
Here we go again!

I'm sorry.

Everyone turned to Yuki, who was sitting up and staring at where Mizuka had dissapeared. A single tear was visible in the setting sun. The only one who dared to touch him was Bloodfang. She walked over to him and put her hand on his head.

Some advice for you, get the cute ones before they leave.
HUH?!

Yuki looked at Bloodfang with an astonished face, then quietly laughed.

HA! I made you laugh! Mission accomplished!

Everyone cracked up at that, except Tidus. He was unconscious.

Now for some questioning. Alaphonse, was it?
Yeah?
What was that outburst earlier?

Alaphonse's jaw set, and his eyes filled with hate. Everyone noticed. Alaphonse stood up, and bounded off into the trees. Everyone then looked at Bloodfang.

Hey! Don't look at me! I'm just as clueless as you guys!
Where am I?

Nobody was expecting that. Everyone looked at Tidus, who was sitting up, looking at everyone else, and rubbing his head. Noel tackleglomped him.

He lives!
What'd I do?
Do you remember anything?
Chill Kyozo, I remember everyone's names. Except mine...

Tidus looked around at everyone, then behind him, then back at everyone again.

Where did Alaphonse run off too?
Dunno.
That sure is helpful.

After much time and explaining, Tidus finally knew what happened so far, leaving out minor details. Noel and Thunder had fallen asleep, and Yuki was just staring at the stars. Alaphonse still hadn't come back.

I have one question then.
Sure.
Who the heck is Tidus?

Everyone looked at him, except Thunder,Yuki and Noel.

What?
You're Tidus smart one!
Oh. My bad.

They heard a loud crunching of leaves, then a muffled, "Pain.....". Kyozo stood up, and walked to where the sound came from. A few seconds later, they could hear,

I thought I told you to stay put!
Well how the heck did you expect me to do that with all the noise you're making!?

Kyozo walked softly back into the clearing, rolling his eyes and shaking his head. Will came crashing in behind him.

Hey guys!
Who is this?
My little sister, W-
-I can introduce myself! I'm Will.

Kyozo heard a twig softly snap, and put his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Kyozo, what in th-
-Shut. Up.

At that moment, Yuki gracefully stood up and dodged something aimed at where his head would have been just seconds before. At the same time, Kyozo moved to block whatever it was. A loud CHANG was heard. The sparks where the two swords touched was incredible, but the person holing the other sword was even more so. A black and white cat with bloodthirsty red eyes, and a huge scar over his left eye. What was even more incredible was that he held his sword with only one hand. His other hand was open, and held up close to his face. When Kyozo saw that, he jumped away yelling,

SEEKER!

Nobody had ever seen Kyozo look so scared. The cat stood in an aggressive stance, looking quite pleased. Bloodfang stood up and took a similar pose as the one the cat was in, but instead of her right hand on a sword, she held it in a fist by her waist. Kyozo looked back and forth between the two.

Well well well. Have I ever met you two before? I know I've at least seen Yuki.
Hey! Remember your ex-girlfriend? You told me everything. Including how Yuki killed your sister.

Everyone looked at Bloodfang. In a flash, the black cat had his sword behind her raised hand, and too close to her neck. Bloodfang didn't flinch.

Just like I remember you.
Yep. Always being intimidated by someone younger than you.

Bloodfang's eyes flashed yellow, and the cat jumped back. Kyozo and Yuki where the only ones who saw the eye-flash, but everyone could see the glowing design that swirled out from the corner of her left eye. Yuki stumbled back ward a bit.

Aeroe.
Set.

And thats all for now!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment