Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Guardian

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 20 - Guardian

Chapter 20 - Guardian
Sorry for the HUGE wait, but here we go again:

Aeroe.
Set.

Noel and Thunder both bolted upright at the same time. Set smiled and swung his sword at Bloodfang, who blocked it with a metal lock on her left wrist. She smirked and sliced Set's left cheek with her knife-like claws. Yuki froze in place as scarlet blood leaked from the cut. Bloodfang licked some off of her claws, shut her eyes, and smiled. Set took the opportunity and, in one lithe movement, grabbed both of her wrists, jumped behind her and put his sword to her throat. Bloodfang opened her eyes and felt the sword. Then she muttered something under her breath and Set flew backwards, going through several trees until he finally hit a huge Oak tree and collapsed. Bloodfang walked over to him and put her foot on his chest. Set looked up and was absolutely terrified. Bloodfang's eyes glowed with murderous intention as she looked down at him, her silhouette back lit by the stars and moon.

You shouldn't have taken me so lightly, Set. I warned you. I told you that you should be afraid, and not to get in the way of me, or any one of my friends. You didn't listen, did you?

As Bloodfang hissed the last sentence at him, she bared her teeth. Set was to paralyzed to even blink, and his eyes were loosing their red color.

Leave now, before I rip you head off. For good.

Bloodfang lifted her foot off of Set's chest and he got up and stumbled away quickly. She turned around and smiled sheepishly at the others.

I guess I got a bit carried away didn't I?

Everyone looked at each other, then back at Bloodfang.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment