Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Camping

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 21 - Camping

Chapter 21 - Camping
(were back!) Time for some comedy around here!

I guess I got a bit carried away didn't I?


Everyone looked at each other, then back at Bloodfang. The cyan marks on her face slowly started to disappear. Kyozo finally put his sword back.

My my. Remind me never to get on your bad side.
Yeah! You scared the living daylights out of that guy!
What's with the glowing aqua markings?

Kyozo and Noel glared at Tidus at the same time.

What? Can't I be curious?
Well, you know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat.

Thunder blinked at Noel, and then Yuki stared snickering.

What are you laughing at?
Well, a cat just almost did get killed, so...

Thunder looked enraged for a moment, and then everyone started cracking up. Thunder looked around at the group.

Wait... he wasn't talking about ME was he?
No Thunder, no he wasn't.

All of a sudden, Kyozo shushed everyone, his ears were pricked up and he was looking out of the corners of his eyes. There was a soft crackling that was getting louder. Then someone stepped out of the shadows.

What'd I miss?

It seemed like the whole forest let out a sigh of relief. It was just Alaphonse.

Not much. Just Fang over there kicking some cat guy's butt.
She gets scary when she's mad!
Doesn't everybody?

This started another round of laughing, and Yuki stood up.

Well, this has all been great fun -
Magneto growled at him
- But I have places to go.

And with that, he walked off. Alaphonse tossed a large bag on the ground, wich landed with a loud FWUMP.

What's in the bag?
I figured we might as well go camping so -
- Yay! Camping!
Sorry. I'll have to pass. Will and I must be getting home.
Aw man! I was just about ready to fall asleep here!

Will stood up and followed Kyozo into the forest, waving back at them.

See you later!
Hope so!

Alaphonse tugged open the bag, and reached in. He pulled out two sleeping bags.

I call the silver one!
Blue!

Alaphonse threw Bloodfang the silver one, and she fell over from catching it. He passed Noel the blue one more gently.

Heavy sleeping bag!

Alaphonse pulled out a green one and handed it to Tidus. Then pulled out a red one for himself.

I hope you don't mind me. I don't exactly have a place to go back to, so....yeah.
Feh! As long as I'm not outnumbered I'm fine!
Hey, where did Magneto and Thunder go?
Oh, they snuck out while nobody was looking.

Tidus nodded.

Good night!

Noel rolled her sleeping bag into a pillow at one end and fell asleep. Bloodfang slid into her own sleeping bag, and fell asleep next.

Good night Tidus.

Tidus?


Tidus was already zonked out. Alaphonse leaned against a tree and fell asleep thinking, If only they knew...

That all, for now....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment