Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Switched

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 22 - Switched

Chapter 22 - Switched
this one will be interesting:


Tidus woke up a few hours before dawn, when the edge of the sky was just turning pink. He had heard Magneto yelling, off in the distance. He quietly got out of his sleeping bag, which was extremely awkward with wings, and flew toward Magneto's voice. Stopping just short of where he actually was, Tidus dropped through a spot in the trees that looked the least noisy, careful to stay out of sight of Magneto and whoever it was he was yelling at. Tidus crept carefully through the trees and stopped just short of the edge. There was a single lonely tree a few meters away, and Magneto had someone magnetically pinned to it.
Tidus looked over and saw Thunder lying on the ground, looking pretty dead. Eyes wide open. The stranger said something that Tidus couldn't hear. Magneto growled at him, yet the stranger had his eyes closed and looked rather relaxed. From where Tidus was standing, the hedgehog looked white, and blue in the little light. It was Yuki! Tidus stepped forward slowly and stepped on a large twig, which snapped loudly. He flinched.
Magneto wheeled around any saw the tip of Tidus's ear. He relaxed a little and turned back to Yuki.


He's here. Now, will you let Thunder go.
Certainly.

Tidus stared at the white hedgehog. It wasn't Yuki, his voice was different, but strangely familiar. Magneto had let him go, and Thunder had gotten up off the ground shakily. The white hedgehog was walking slowly toward Tidus, still with his eyes closed.

What the hell did you do to Thunder?
I simply paralyzed him. Like this.

Tidus collapsed, but was still looking at the incredibly hedgehog standing next to him, with his eyes still closed. He hadn't moved. Now that he was closer, and the light was slightly better, Tidus could see that his markings where oddly familiar and golden.

Who are you?
Who am I? The name that most know me by is Ankit, but as of just recently, I have discovered that my real name is Tidus Silver.

Tidus's eyes went wide as he looked at Ankit. Why is he claiming to be me? Tidus thought.

You're lying!
Am I? You've always doubted your identity in the past, haven't you? You see, you and I where switched at birth somehow. I haven't figured out the whole story, but I have spent the last 17 or so years playing the part of Akash's brother.
WHO?!
Akash. Anyway, he doesn't matter, and perhaps you'll recognize these.

Ankit then opened his eyes. His emerald green cat's eyes. Tidus's eyes. Tidus blinked in disbelief and tried to slap himself away, but he couldn't move.

Thought so. Look familiar?
You really are me.
Why would I lie?
Good point. Can I please move now?

Ankit rolled his eyes and they inverted breifly. Tidus sat up and rubbed the back of his head. This kid was really starting to freak him out.

So... if you're me, and I'm you, then where the heck did you get the white fur?
White is a reccescive gene, and I'm related to Yuki.
Oh.



(to be continued!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment