Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - "I'll be leaving now...."

What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.

Chapter 23 - "I'll be leaving now...."

Chapter 23 - "I'll be leaving now...."
Here we go again:

Tidus and Ankit walked the entire way back to the little campsite the Ankit had come from. They stepped into the dull sunlight of the clearing, just as someone put Tidus in an arm lock.

And who are you?
Shut up. Where did you take Bloodfang to?
Who?
Good grief Kyozo. Don't worry about him. He won't hurt you unless you ask for it.
Not entirely true, but he is asking for it right now.

Kyozo stepped away from Tidus, who proceeded to smack him upside the head. Ankit just rolled his eyes and poked Alaphonse to wake him up. Al snapped his eyes open and smacked Ankit's hand away. Then Tidus walked into the clearing and Alaphonse bolted upright.

Who the heck are you?
Uh, he the guy I was switched with at birth.

Alaphonse stared at them back and forth, looking at their identical eyes. No wonder he'd thought Tidus and Ankit looked alike.

Okay, if you're not Tidus then who are you?
He's Ankit.
Creepy.... has anyone seen Will, Noel, or Bloodfang?
No, I don't even know who they are, and this moron - he points backwards at Kyozo - just about killed my arm thinking that I knew where that last person was.

There was a rustling in the trees all around them, along with muffled giggles. Kyozo smiled. Alaphonse looked at him confuzzledly. Then, three people burst out of the trees.

INTRUDER!
WHATHTEFU-!

Bloodfang, Noel, and Will all landed on top of Tidus at the same time, and proceeded to laugh their heads off(figuratively speaking). Alaphonse and Ankit joined them, and Kyozo just stood there shaking his head and smiling. After a while, the girls got off of Tidus.

Did you miss me?
Do I know you?
Nope! Not at all!
No offense, but how can you be that peppy so early in the morning?
CAREFULLY!

The little band of misfits helped (or not) Alaphonse to pick up and roll up the four sleeping bags, and he ran them home. Alaphonse returned a few minutes later, to everyone chatting away happily. Then, Ankit stood up.

Well, I guess I'll be leaving now...
Why? It's fine here.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this Akash guy would like to see his brother.

It got very silent for a long while. Alaphonse broke the silence.

Hey, Tidus, I think he's waiting for directions.
Akash lives up in the mountains with his tutor, Sunil, and min- your tutor, Morrigan.
Thank you. Uh... bye.
Good luck numskull.

Ankit rolled his eyes and took off. Everyone else, headed north, toward the large field at the edge of the trees.


Awwww! T^T Well, be back next time!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment