Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Strenght of the world

Kai Hiwatari is losing it. He's seeing ghosts of his dead family, but a strange girl will teach him how to see the world again

Chapter 1 - Strenght of the world

Chapter 1 - Strenght of the world
 
Okie dokie peeps, here''s my new fanfiction. I don''t own beyblade, any songs that are used or Tanya. She belonegs to Tanya Lorranie Hiwatari.

I sat and watched Donnie Darko again (Which you have got to check out), and this idea came to my head. If there is any mention of the film, me don''t own.

I do own Jemma, who will be her demented herself once more.
 
Mad World
''My story starts the day they said, "She can''t be found",
The news so dark, heart stopped, I stood silent without a sound.
It''s over, she''s finished,
Mother lies with my father and sister too.''
Avenged Sevenfold: Strenght of the world

My story starts the day I was told my family were dead.

It''s easier to being there, because it explains how I became dark and demented. One thing it doesn''t explain, is her. But I''ll come to that later.

My name is Kai Hiwatari. I grew up in Russia, in a normal house with a normal family. My Father Adrik, my mother Katarina and my sister Tanya. The only thing that wasn''t normal about my family was the fact we were related to Voltaire Hiwatari.

Yes, the rich man of Biovolt. He who owns half of Russia.

However I don''t wish to talk about him. He is not what the chapter is about. Where could I start? I guess I could tell you about my family. I can remember them so well, it''s kind of hard to let them go.

My father, Adrik Hiwatari, owned a computer business. He hated his father, Voltaire, and wanted to do things on his own. The business wasn''t that big, but it was well known and lots of people came. Business was good for my father. I loved my father, I really did. He firm but kind and no-one had a bad word to say about him.

My mother, Katarina Hiwatari, was the most beautiful woman ever. She had softe crimson eyes, and ebony black hair. She owned a florist, and was famous for her roses. She was the kindest woman we knew. Well she didn''t need to yell at her children. We behaved ourselves.

My sister, Tanya Hiwatari, is possible the best sister I could ever wish for. She was well-mannered, held doors open for people and never spoke out of turn. We always had each other''s back, and Tanya looked up to me some what. Tanya and me rarely fought. If I said we didn''t, I would be lying.

I really loved my family, but they were taken from me.

I was coming home from school that day. Tanya was ill, so my mother and father took her to the doctors. My father asked if I wanted a lift that morning, but I refused. Walking was good for me anyway.

It all happened so fast! I rounded the corner to see police everywhere. I frowned as I carried on walking until I saw whoes house they were around. I ran, until a policeman had to hold me back. "What happened? Where''s my family?" I yelled.

The police sat me down. "Son, there was a robbery. Your family was..." he trailed off, as two body bags were carried away. I knew straight away they were my mother and father.

"Where''s my sister?" I screamed. The police looked back. Another one shook his head sadly. They couldn''t find her. She might still be alive! Tanya, please be okay. I thought.

I was taken to live with my grandfather. He was the only family I had left. However, there were four other boys. Tala, Ian, Spencer and Bryan. Out of the four, only Tala was friendly. However, it didn''t stop me from doing demented. I tried to hurt myself and other''s around him, swearing that my family were still alive, that they''d come to fetch me soon.

They didn''t come back.

In the end my grandfather had to send me to a therapist. She said I had daylight hallucination, put me on these pills that taste nasty and do nothing for me. My grandfather doesn''t care. He doesn''t care about my family. He doesn''t care about anything!

I had to go to the funeral on my own, since my grandfather refused point blank about going. People talked about it, and it cast a dark impression on the company.

Something my grandfather lived to regret.

So now you know why I''m a little demented, a little crazy. I could explain about her but it would be hard. I man, I tried to explain it to myself but it gave me a headache in the end. I guess she made me see that life is a little more important, and that everyting I do, no matter how small, effets something on a large scale.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment