Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Default Chapter

This is one of those "get sucked into a game" stories. It is my first fanfiction so have pity on me. Tell me exactly what you think of it.High spoilers, moderate violence, and maybe some language.

Chapter 1 - Default Chapter

Chapter 1 - Default Chapter
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Final Fantasy games or any of the Kingdom Hearts games*cries*Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be sucked out of your own reality and into another? I used to, until it happened to me...several times.Yes, I have been to several Final Fantasy worlds. From the Universes of Final Fantasy 7 and 8, to the world of Kingdom Hearts, I have lived through the games, literually. ''How'', do you ask? Well, it all started when I arrived at my local game store, just to pick up a few things for my PS2.After I had gotten everything and was about to leave, a man that seemed to be an employee stopped me and gave me a small black box, saying it was a prize for being the one-hunndredth person to have walked into the store that day. He then ran off and I never saw him again.When I got home, I opened up the box and inside was what looked to be a golden memory-card.I didn''t think much of it, except for a poor excuse for a prize. I couldn''t tell if it was for regular Playstation or for PS2, so I just popped it in and put in my Final Fantasy 7 game disk. But when I pressed ''New Game'', instead of starting the game, words popped up on the screen. Do you vow to enter this world for the greater good of its people? Yes or NoNaturually, I push ''Yes'', thinking it was just a part of the game that I had forgotten about.Man was I surprised. Being sucked into the game and having to fight my way out along side Cloud and the gang. But the funny thing is that when I get back to the real world, it is like I never left it. Even if I spend months, sometimes even years in the game, I return to the second that I left.I''ve been through alot of RPG''s, except for one:FFX. This is where I begin my story.BH-Okay everyone, tell me if I should go through with this story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment