Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Think your obsessed with Corpse Bride? wanna find out? Check out this checklist made by an obsesser for an obsesser!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


You Know Your Obsessed with Corpse Bride when..Part 1!



1.) You kill your self just to hang with Bonejangles and the rest of the crew at the B&S Pub.

2.)When you see a spider you start to sing and let them crawl all over you while you make numorous poses and get a hilarious look on your face!


3.)You buy a Victor and/or Emily doll and when any of your friends go to touch it you bite there finger so hard it starts to bleed..


4.)You dye your hair all blue wear a wedding dress you tore up yourself and walk around claiming your names Emily.


5.)You start speaking in a british accent.


6.)Your teachers are getting tired of the little Corpse Bride doodles they constantly keep finding on your homework and tests.


7.)You cried while leaving Hot Topic (or another store) becuase you couldnt bare leaving all that Corpse Bride stuff there with no home.


8.)When you walk past a patch of trees you burst out saying wedding vows..


9.)When ever someone says Corpse Bride,Emily,Victor ect. you start to twitch wildly.


10.)You have compaired everything there is to compair between Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas but make sure Corpse Bride comes out no top no matter what.


11.)Your friends feel they cant have a normal conversation with you becuase whenever they try to they always end up talking about dead people..




--l think or more later!!!

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

buttbuster99 on November 27, 2005, 2:00:11 AM

buttbuster99 on
buttbuster99*favs*

bob_the_stoopid_monkey on November 25, 2005, 12:17:38 AM

bob_the_stoopid_monkey on
bob_the_stoopid_monkey-.- UR TOO OBSESSED...

The-Ragdoll-Sally on November 23, 2005, 10:20:27 AM

The-Ragdoll-Sally on
The-Ragdoll-SallyTHIS IS SOOO FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!1 lol i'm all of the above lol *FAVES*