Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Think your obsessed with Corpse Bride? wanna find out? Check out this checklist made by an obsesser for an obsesser!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


You Know Your Obsessed with Corpse Bride when..Part 1!



1.) You kill your self just to hang with Bonejangles and the rest of the crew at the B&S Pub.

2.)When you see a spider you start to sing and let them crawl all over you while you make numorous poses and get a hilarious look on your face!


3.)You buy a Victor and/or Emily doll and when any of your friends go to touch it you bite there finger so hard it starts to bleed..


4.)You dye your hair all blue wear a wedding dress you tore up yourself and walk around claiming your names Emily.


5.)You start speaking in a british accent.


6.)Your teachers are getting tired of the little Corpse Bride doodles they constantly keep finding on your homework and tests.


7.)You cried while leaving Hot Topic (or another store) becuase you couldnt bare leaving all that Corpse Bride stuff there with no home.


8.)When you walk past a patch of trees you burst out saying wedding vows..


9.)When ever someone says Corpse Bride,Emily,Victor ect. you start to twitch wildly.


10.)You have compaired everything there is to compair between Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas but make sure Corpse Bride comes out no top no matter what.


11.)Your friends feel they cant have a normal conversation with you becuase whenever they try to they always end up talking about dead people..




--l think or more later!!!

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

corpsebecky on August 2, 2006, 7:15:26 AM

corpsebecky on
corpsebeckyLol,thatz good

I think i'm obssessed!

*favz*

Moonchild10 on June 23, 2006, 7:15:01 AM

Moonchild10 on
Moonchild10XD Well, I guess I'm obsessed

Jos_n_Jimmy on May 28, 2006, 2:25:55 AM

Jos_n_Jimmy on
Jos_n_JimmyLol some of these are actually true! *is worried* The accent one would the true if I wasn't already British O.o then again I do try and impersonate Victor, so that counts.

RaexBB_4ever on April 9, 2006, 11:46:14 AM

RaexBB_4ever on
RaexBB_4everI'm obsessed over the limit of Corpse Bride*Starts twitching*

Kitzy on April 4, 2006, 9:00:34 AM

Kitzy on
KitzyHaving crumpets with her highness :3

-KANI- on February 25, 2006, 2:20:29 PM

-KANI- on
-KANI-omfg im like most of them

Enigma_Girl on February 20, 2006, 3:08:33 AM

Enigma_Girl on
Enigma_Girlaw man! soo awesome! *favs* there's nothing wrong with a British accent...I like crumpets! *ahem*

Neopetgirl on February 3, 2006, 8:26:48 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlI hope ya add more to the list ^_^

Neopetgirl on February 3, 2006, 8:25:29 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlLOL i think its kinda funny though im not obessesed about anything that much!Still i like it!^_^

Elastigirl on January 13, 2006, 2:09:17 PM

Elastigirl on
ElastigirlYUP! Dat's ME!!!!!:D *twitch**twitch* (Corpse Bride!!!!!)*more twitching*