Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning:Lost sibling...

Based on a true story......by:me!Hope you read!

Chapter 1 - The Beginning:Lost sibling...

Chapter 1 - The Beginning:Lost sibling...
To Die For

By:Victor Hinojosa(Bolty)

When two loves are found there are always problems......For bolt Stryke here there were problems all over his life!The story begins in a place called Robotropolise..Bolty was just givin a guitar for his birthday......

Grandpa:Happpy birthday grand son!Look what I got for you!*Hands over a big pakage*

Bolty:Yay!!*opens package in a rush*Wow!!!!!!!!!!A guitar!!!!!!!!!Thanx grandba!This is the best gift ever!!

Grandpa:*Smiles*I'm glad you liked it!^^I want you to listen to me well ok?

Bolty:What ever you say grandpa!

Grandpa:I want you to practise on the guitar as much as you can!You'll be some one great some day.Follow my footsteps ok?I know you won't fail me grandson!*smiles*

Bolty:Oh I won't grandpa!!!*Starts to play bad notes on the guitar*

Yes...Bolty had resived a guitar from his beluvid grandfather....three days have paessed and Bolty has been getting way better at the guitar.....

Grandpa:*Coughs*Ow!that hurt!

Bolty:Grandpa,you need to go see a doctor......

Grandpa:A doctor?!?!?!?No way son!No doc's going to tell me how I feel!

Bolty:Will you come with me to the market and atleast buy you some medicene?

Grandpa:Ok.....But only medacine alright?

Bolty:*smiles*Ok grandpa!^^

After giving grandpa his medication he started to get worse.....Bolty finaly convinced his gradfather to go to the hospital.....a week has passed since the hospitle....

*phone rings*

Bolty:*Answers phone*Hello?

Phone:Yes?Is this Bolt Stryke The Hedgehog?

Bolty:Yes.That would be me!How may I help you?

Phone:Your grand father is asking for you....e sais it's urgent for you to be here!

Bolty:I'll be right there!

Bolty dosent know what lies ahead.....

Bolty:Hello?Grandpa?

Grandpa:Grandson.....come here....

Bolty:(what's wrong with him?His voice sounds so sifferent...)Yes grandpa?

Grandpa:It's gods saying......

Bolty:What?

Grandpa:It's time for me to go now........take very good care of yourself son ok?keep up with the guitar ok?and.......I......L-l-loove y-y-you.....*Life support system goes off*

Bolty:Grandpa?No!!!!!!!Why now??????Why me!!!!!*Cries*I promise you grandpa!I'll take good care!I'll look out for myself!I'll keep up the guitar!I promise!!!!

Bolty did all he could to keep up to his grandfathers promise.He would play and sing in bars,cantines,and would often serenate poeple......then came that one day....the day he met Luis.......

Bolty:*Plays guitar and sings*No one knows my struggle...They only see the trouble!Lif is hard to carry on when no one loves you!*Ends song*Thanck you!This song was dedicated to my Grandfather!Let him rest in peace!

????:You played well today......I've beeen hearing allot of good things from you.....

Bolty:And just who exactly are you?

???:My name is Luis.I'm part of a band myself......we need a guitar player with your skills.....

Bolty:Thanx but no thanx.I work alone...

Luis:Well.....here's a card....Incase you change your mind...

Bolty:Ok then.....But it's never gonna happen.

Luis:Whatever you say...

Litttle kid:Hi!Are you Bolty?

Bolty:*smiles*yea!That would be me!Whats up little man?

Little kid:Your awsome!!!!but you know what you need?Some beats!Nd some sounds!You know what I mean?Like.....a band!

Bolty(:-_- I should've seen this commin....)Ok little man!Youve got yourself a deal!^^

Little kid:Kool!Thanx!!!Your awsome!!*runs off to the unknowm*

Will bolty call up to the band?Will bolty actualy be a PART of a band?Figure out next time On....To Die For!!!!!!!!!



Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicbabe5 on July 11, 2006, 1:24:39 PM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5I read the rest...........I'm ok...

sonicbabe5 on July 11, 2006, 1:23:02 PM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5*cries*I...can't read on........I got 2 the part where ur grandpa dies and I couldn't read on......*sob*I can't belive this.......

sam01 on July 11, 2006, 12:15:02 AM

sam01 on
sam01this is cool chapter ever!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 10, 2006, 5:49:21 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magiciangood chapter, man. can't wait for the next one.

VIRUS123 on July 10, 2006, 5:43:23 PM

VIRUS123 on
VIRUS1230_o okay long....