Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two:Jamin With The Band?

Based on a true story......by:me!Hope you read!

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two:Jamin With The Band?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two:Jamin With The Band?
Chapter Two:Jamin with the band?

last time we saw bolty he was confessing to a meer child that he'd join a band!

Luis:So.....what do you say?

Bolty:I still need to give my grandfather a funeral(even though I'll be the only one there)He said he wanted to be burried in his home land......I guess I'm going back to Mexico.

Luis:>_<Answer my question.You joinin or not!

Bolty:I'll thinck about it...

Luis:Well...You already have the card...So I guess I'll see you around.

Bolty:Yea...I guess so.

Bolty took his grandfather to mexico.There he would be burryed.

Bolty:*throse rose to cascet*Good bye grandpa....*tries not to cry*I'll look out for myself........I'll miss you......I'll miss the smell of your cofee every mornin....I'll miss those tacos you made just for me...........

*car pulls over to curb*

Blty*looks at caer*(Who can this bee?A long lost blood relative?No!They all hate me.Who is that?)

*car door opens*

Luis:*gets doun car* I so sorry..Where is the whole familly?

Bolty:I don't have one.....Avery one hates me......Some for my skin color...some for who I am.......My mom......she hated me for existing..*tries not to cry*

Luis:We are so sorry.

Bolty:We?

Luuis:Boys!

?????:Hello.My name is raffy.

??????:Sup?I'm albert.Sorry bout your old man bro.

Bolty:It's ok.....It was his time...

Luis:So.....will you join?Only if you feel it nessesary.

Bolty:No......It's not nessesry.

Luis:I see......Lets go boys!

Bolty:You didn't let me finish!its not nessery.Its for the best>Youve got yourself a guitar player!!!!

Yes...Bolty indeed has joined a band.The problems just seem to go away there......But not for long.

Bolty:*Sings and plays guitar then ands song with a guitar solo*Thanck you!!!!!!!!!I love you guys!*goes back stage*

Luis:We kicked @$$ man!

Raffy:Yea!That was bichin!

Albert:That was the best fukin consert ever!!!!

*a girl jumps on bolty*

Bolty:Ooooof!!!!!!!May I help you?

?????:*Gasps*Are you the newbie?????You are so cute!!!!!!!!*Pinches cheeks*

Bolty:*tries to smile*Just who exactly are you?

?????Oh!I'm sorry!I'm Angelica!But call me Angie for short!

Bolty:Ok angie!I have to go now ok?*gives angie his number*Keep in touch ok?

Angie:*Gasps and faints*i got his phone number!!

Luis:You just did a big mistake!!!!!She's going to be on your neck all night long!

Raffy:Trust me!It happened to Albert!^^

Albert:Its true!She's crayzy!!!

Bolty:C'mon guys!She seems nice enough!she'a just a fanatic!Thats all!

Lui,Raffy,And Alber:hatever you say dude!

Bolty:huh?

Yes!Bolty has joined a band!

Hi!Its bolty here!On the next cchapter I'll be incounterin tough love!Hope you don't miss it! Bolty over and out!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicbabe5 on September 28, 2006, 11:06:15 AM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5*pats ur back*I'm sorry 2!!!!*twiches*WOAH SUGAR RUSH!!!!8runs of into the unnowom

sonicbabe5 on July 11, 2006, 11:15:07 PM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5I liked that chapter......Tell the band that I siad hi!!!!!

sam01 on July 11, 2006, 10:29:17 PM

sam01 on
sam01this one is good too  a new chapter is all ways good ! ^_^ u should do this and make it into a book for real and send it to the sonic  co. if they like it they might put it on a comic book for u but u have to give them the pic of what the character might u wanted them too look like!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 11, 2006, 6:28:13 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianYAY KOOL NEW FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!
Link: Kool.