Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three:Pin in the neck?Or pain in the ass?

Based on a true story......by:me!Hope you read!

Chapter 3 - Chapter three:Pin in the neck?Or pain in the ass?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three:Pin in the neck?Or pain in the ass?
Chapter three:Pain in the neck?Or pain in the @$$?

Last seen Bolty has givin his number to a new fan of his......The band didn't like the idea....

*Phone rings*

Luis:Holy crap!!!!!!!!It's angie!!!!!

Raffy:If I were you I'd throw that fukin phone away!!!!!

Albert:yea!!!!That chick's going to get so damn anoying!

Bolty:Aw Damn you guys!!!!!!!*answers phone*Hello?

Angie:Hey there cutie!How've you been?

Bolty:I've been doin good.......I'm thinkin of takin a shower in a few seconds.

Angie:What you wearin?

Bolty:O.o Why do you want to know????

Angie:Just......I'm abit intamite right now.....*Fakes a lion purr*

Bolty:Oooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyyy!This is awkward!If you realy must know I'm wearin my button shirt with the long sleeve......So...Nuthin reavealin!

Angie:You wanna know what I'm wearin?

Bolty:Uh-uh-uh.......No.

Anggie:I'm nude....

Bolty*hangs up phoine with total shock*

*phone line cuts off*

Angie:Drats!!!!

Bolty*Still shoked*

Luis:Well.......howd it go?

Bolty*turns to look at luis with shocked face*Oh-oh.....Nothing!^^'

Luis:Why'd you tell her what you were wearin?

Raffy:Yea?

Albert:You perv!!!

Bolty:She.........She told me she was intamite tonight........O.o

Luis:Why the face?

Bolty:She.......She was...........N-n-nu-u-nude........

Luis:O.o And you know that how?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Bolty:She told me.......

Raffy:Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!So that was a sex call?

Albert:Raf....Your too young for this*covers ears*

Luis:So........Tell me if I'm correct.You're a total perv for askin her what she was wearin....And you found out she was nude.PLUS you told her what you were wearin.....Soooooo it WAS a sex call huh?

Bolty:O.o No!!!!!!!!!She called me!!!!!!She asked ME what I was wearing!!!!!!!Then I told her so she'd bug off!

Albert:Sure!What ever you say!

Luis:Uhuh.......

Bolty:I have to go take a shower now.

Albert:Don't you masterbate now

Bolty:Dude!!!!!!That's sick!!!!!!!!And in the bad way too!

Luis:Go take a shower "Clean Boy"

Raffy:Yea!

Bolty:Ok,ok!!!!!!!I will!!!!!!Geeez!What's up with you tonight?*Goes to rest room**Takes clothes off**turns on shower*(That was wierd.Howd she know I was the new one?I mean yea!sure it's obvius but How'd she know it was exactly me?I'm gonna have to investigate)*Finishes takin a shower**Dries himself*Puts on clothes*

Luis:Dude!!!!!!You took long!!!!!!!Albert had to go tale a leak!!!!!!!!

Bolty:You know........I have a second bathroom......the right one in the middle hallway....

Albert:NOW HE TELLS US!!!!!

Bolty:Well atleast you could hold it long enough right!?

Albert:*Rushes to the restroom*

Bolty:O.o Is he a dumb @$$ or something?He knew he could use the one I was on right now!!!!!!!!Why'd he go to the other one?????

Two days passed by in a flash.Bolty and the band have started to get allong.Bolty and Raffy have formed a special bond.Raffy was like a little brother to Bolty.Raffy looked up to Bolty.Bolt Stryke gets a call from an unknown voice.....

*phone rings*

Bolty:Hey albert!!!!!!Phone's ringen!!!!!

Albert:I can't!!!!!!I'm tryin to open my bass guitar case!!!!!!Can you get it?

Bolty:Ok......but you'd better get that case open by the time I'm donr talkin!!!!!!Or you'll owe me 50$!!

Albert:Ok!!!!!!!Just answer!!!!!

Bolty:k*answers phone*Hello?

???:I know who you are....

Bolty:Huh?Who are youi?What the frack do you mean"I know who you are"You wanna start some beef?

???:I've got your girlfriend here with me....

Bolty:What girlfriend?

???:Maybe her voice will ring a bell.

Angie:Hello?Bolty?!Help me!!!!!!!!!!He swore to kill me if you don't show up!!!!!!!!!*cries*Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bolty:Hey Angie?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!What'd you do?Whats wrong????Where are you?

Angie:I don't know!!!!!!!!!It's dark in here!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!I beg of you!!!!!!!!!!!!Call the police!!!!!Ca......

Bolty:Angie?!?!Hello?

???:Call any aouthoritys and your dead as well!!!!!!

Bolty:Just what the frack do you want from me!??!?!!?!?!!?!?!

???:I'll meet you outside the city limits of robotropolis.....At 5:00!!!!!!!!If your late I swear!!!!!!!!!!Your girlfriend's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!One last request......Bring your guitar.......That's it!!!!!!!No more!!!!!!!!!Till then.....bolty!!!!!

Phone:beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Bolty:Huh!!!!!!!!!!God damn you!!!!!!!

Bolty's loved one has just bean threatned to be claimed as dead!So has him!Time passed....

Bolty:(It's 5:00 now)Yo Luis!!!!!!I've gotta go out!!!!*grabs guitar*

Luis:For what?

Bolty:(Damn)I've gotta go get me a beer!!!You need anything?

Luis:Yea!!!!!!Can you bring me a beer too?

Bolty:Can I borrow your car?

Luis:........Just don't crash it ok?

Bolty:I'll try not to......*gets out and gets in car**starts car**on the road to the city limits*(Who the hell was that?How does he know who I am?!?!?!?!I guess it's just another adventure!!!!)*get's to city limits**gets out car*

Angie:Oh!!!!!!!!!!!Bolty!!!!!!I knew you'd come for me!!!!!*hugs and kisses*

Bolty:Wait!!!!!!!!where's that punk?

Angie:Oh my god!!!!!!!!!No!!!!!!!!!!Bolty look behind you!!!!!!!!


Boltyhuh?*turns back*Holy.......!

*gun shoots*

Bolty:dodges bullet*What te hell is your problem?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?What did I do that pisses you off sooooooo bad?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!!?

B.B(Bad Bolty):So.....You think your better than me?

Bolty:Why you son of a....

B.B:Oh.....I wouldn't do that if I were you....*points gun to angie*

Angie:*Screams*

Bolty:Ok....I'l behave......What do you want?

B.B:Did you bring what I requested?

Bolty:My guitar?

B.B:Yes you dumbass!!!!!!!!Your fuking guitar!!!!!!!!!!

Bolty:Hey!Lets not get testy!!!!!!!!Yea!I brought it!*takes out guitar*what do you want it for?

*gun points to guitar and shoots*

Bolty:WHAT THE frackI IS YOUR frackING PROBLEM YOU frack HEAD?!?!?!?!!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

B.B:Just so you know.......We might look identical.....but we are total opposites......you hate me and I hate you....

Bolty:WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!The question is WHY do you hate me!!!!!!!!!!

B.B:You see I'm in a band too....*takes out a guitar*

Bolty:So?

B.B:Thanx to your little group of biches we are now low in class..........You peice of shoot!!!!*Gun points at bolty's head*

Bolty:Go ahead!!!!!!!!!Shoot me!!!!!!!!!!!Shoot me if you have the frackING balls to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.B:*Puts gun doun*I have to go now..........Consider yourself luky........*runs away in the darkness*

Bolty:Damn him!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie:*Jumps ontop of bolty*I knew you'd come for me!!!!!!!!

Bolty:Yea......

Angie:*looks at scar the bullet left*Oh my gosh....Bolty....Your hurt!

Bolty:I feel more pain in my heart than I do in my leg...*looks at guitar*

Angie:Oh bolty..........why does this happen to you?

Bolty:My life's a mess.

Angie:No it's not!!!!!!!!!Hang in there ok?You'll make it!!!!!*starts to heal leg*

Bolty:*looks at angie healing leg*Your too sweet.....how'd you learn how to heal bullet wounds?

Angie:My grandfather went to the army....he taought me allot of stuff about the war.You got a grandfather?

Bolty:.........Yes......

Angie:Where is he?

Bolty:*Points up*He's up there drinkin the most exquisit wine.....having fun....

Amgie:*stares at bolty*

Bolty:*Stares at angie*

*They both make out* Sorry hun!That's how my life went!^^

Bolty:C'mon....Let's go home.....

Angie:Thanck you bolty.....for everythng......

Bolty:I was nothing......It takes more than a gun to scare this hedgehog.......

Bolty has just saved a life!Now angie is at Bolty's feet!Angie owes Bolty his life!!!!!!!Join us next time on chapter four:Friend?Or soy?

Bolty:Hi tehere!Bolty here!On the next chapter there will be investigations on B.B(Bad bolty)And the mystery behind Angie!!!!!So come on!!!!!!Join us next time!!!!!!Bolty over and out!



Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on July 22, 2006, 1:15:56 AM

Mattkur on
Mattkursounds interesting

sonicbabe5 on July 19, 2006, 11:46:52 PM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5*twitch*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Oh...sorry.....my cat jump at me!!!Nice story!!*falls of chair*MAC STOP IT!!(thats my cat)

sonicbabe5 on July 14, 2006, 12:11:21 AM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5thats nice.......let me guess....bad bolty is the other vic......

sam01 on July 13, 2006, 10:40:21 PM

sam01 on
sam01SAMIE-O: this is cool and exciting chapter u made there bolt, i can't wait for the next chapter yet!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 13, 2006, 3:15:43 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianLink: Kool chap dude. Investigation on bad bolty eh? Can't wait.