Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

A random oneshot about Lloyd and his craziness.. Kinda has a Wizard of Oz thing going on. Oh and sorry about how it's all underlined and such, my computer is retarted and messed everything up. >_<

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
COOKIE PORTAL
A Lloyd Fic!


So one day, Lloyd is walking around Iselia. He's bored to death.

"Let's see what Genis is doing!" He says to himself. He walks over to Genis and Raine's house, and knocks on the door. The door creaks open, revealing the Sage's empty quiet living room. "Where are they?" He walks in further, and sees no one...

Me: what has happened to my dear Genis!? just kidding XD

He goes into the kitchen, and sees a baking pan with... "COOKIES!!!" Lloyd shouts, grabbing a handful of the chocolatey chip deliciousness. Sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin, everything. The kitchen began filling with tons and tons of cookies...

"Oh my gosh it's a cookie portal!" Lloyd notices a round glowing circle made up of cookies. "Maybe thats where I can find Genis and Raine!" He walks into the portal and finds himself mesmerized by the giant cookie that stands before him.

"I am the cookie king!" The giant cookie roars, "Why have you come to my land, Cookie Village?" He asks.

"I'm Lloyd! I have come to find my friends, Genis and Raine!"

"BOW DOWN TO MY CHOCOLATEY CHIP GOODNESS!" The cookie commands.

"Um... okay! XD" Lloyd bows down. "Now do you know where I can find Genis and Raine?"

"Why don't you try some of the places around town? But before you leave this castle, you need to blend in!" The cookie king throws Lloyd a costume. Lloyd put it on, and looks like a cookie.

"Sweet..." He admires his own Chocolatey chip goodness.

"Now, Lloyd, to save your friends, follow the sugar road!" The king points at a road.

"follow the sugar road, follow the sugar road, follow follow follow follow follow the sugar road!" a bunch of miniature cookies jump out of nowhere, singing this song.

"Okie dokies!" Lloyd begins skipping in his cookie costume, down the sugar road.

On his way, he notices a cookie with red M&Ms.

"Hiya there, red M&M cookie!" Lloyd smiles at it.

"Hey there cookie clad in red! But I don't really talk to guys. I'd muuuuch rather get a date with that hottie over there!" RMMC (red MM cookie) points over at a cookie with a pink ribbon tied around her.

"Pink ribbon cookie? Oh, well do you want to help me find my friends Genis and Raine? She could come too, then you could get a date with her!" Lloyd suggests. Hey, a little help couldn't hurt!

"Sure, you ask her to come along though, she doesn't really like me."

"Heeey, PRC (pink ribbon cookie)!!! Come here!" PRC looks over at Lloyd and RMMC.

"What is it? Oooh. RMMC, greeeaaat." PRC sighs.

"Oh my gooosshhh! LOOOK A FLYING COOKIE!" Lloyd exclaims, pointing in the sky. A flying cookie is flying in the sky with blue wings.

"Hello." He greets the three.

"Hi." Lloyd, PRC, and RMMC say.

"Do I know you from somewhere...?" Lloyd wonders.

"No, not that I know of." CwBW replies. (cookie with blue wings)

"Well, want to tag along on the journey to rescue Genis and Raine?" RMMC asks.

"Sure." PRC and CwBW say.

"Okay, let's go! We have to follow the sugar road." Lloyd leads the group down the sugary road.

A bit later, a giant monkey cookie jumps in front of the group!

"GASP!" The group gasps.

"OOH OOH AAH AAH!!" The monkey jumps up and down throwing bananas.

"I shall save you!" exclaims a cookie, swinging on a vine and landing in front of the group. "I am TCK! It is short for The cookie Klutz!" She tells them and then turns around with her trusty circular weapons.

"Man... She seems so familiar!!" Lloyd thinks.

"YA! And the monkey is gone." She smiles at them, then trips onto Lloyd.

"Hehehe.. sorry." She apologizes.

"It's okay." Lloyd smiles at her.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" PRC cocks her head to the side, ready to go.

"You got it, hunny!" RMMC gets a little too close and...

SMACK!

"Ow..." He rubbed his head.

"Let's go! TCK, you can come if you want." Lloyd smiles warmly at TCK.

"Okay." She slightly blushes and the group continues their way on the sugar road.

They keep walking and notice a large house made of ginger bread cookie.

"Oooooh, maybe thats where Genis and Raine are!" Lloyd runs over to the house and knocks on the door.

"No, Lloyd!!" TCK runs over and grabs him. "Thats the evil Milk witch's house! If she finds us, she will pour milk on us and make us soggy!"

"Oh... RUN!!" Lloyd shouts, and they all run on the sugar road away from the house.

"WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY BEAUTY NAP!?" An evil cookie with long blonde hair, and white spandex screams.

"Oh my gosh.. Its just like..." Lloyd starts cracking up. "N-nevermind..." He laughs, running.

"Look! It's a boy with pointy ears!" RMMC points.

"G-genis!" Lloyd runs over to him.

"Lloyd? LLOYD! ...Lloyd..." everything gets blurry. Then clear again... "Lloyd.. you spilled my cookies all over the floor!"

Now changing to past tense.

"Wha..?" Lloyd sat up in Genis and Raine's kitchen. "Where am I? WHERES THE BLONDE EVIL COOKIE IN WHITE SPANDEX!?!?"

"Wh--what?" Genis started laughing. "Were you dreaming of a Yggdrasiel cookie?"

"What about.. Pink ribbon cookie? and Red M&M cookie? and Cookie with blue wings? and.. The cookie klutz..?"

"Um.. Just eat a cookie and come back to Symphonia, Lloyd." Genis handed him a cookie.

"NO!" He smacked it out of his hand. "I might eat the Cookie King!"

"....?" Genis backed away.

"I HAVE TO SAVE COOKIE VILLAGE FROM THE EVIL BLONDE HAIRED COOKIE WEARING WHITE SPANDEX AND THE EVIL MILK WITCH!!!!" Lloyd ran around, then out the door.

"Okay then..." Genis blinked twice, then sat down to enjoy the cookies.

EnD

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KratosLover on September 9, 2007, 11:12:44 AM

KratosLover on
KratosLoverlol! That is really cool! Very weird, but funny!