Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sugar, We're Goin' Down

HA.. A rediculous fic I wrote! Most of my friends thought it was hilarious, but that's just them. I don't own ToS or the songs/artists!!

Chapter 1 - Sugar, We're Goin' Down

Chapter 1 - Sugar, We're Goin' Down

Chapter 1: Sugar we're goin down <3

Lloyd picked up his guitar in his room and closed his door. He turned up the stereo so it was on full blast.

"Don't want to be an American idiot, Don't want a nation under the new media, And can you hear the sound of hysteria? The subliminal mind----" Lloyd sang, but stopped as he managed to hear someone knock on the door. "Come in!" He turned off the stereo.

"Hii Lloyd!" Colette smiled. "I heard you were listening to Green Day!"

"Yeah." He sweatdropped.

"Ooooh you play the guitar? I didn't know that!" She got all bubbly.

"Heh. Hey do you want to sing and I'll play the guitar?" He asked.

"Well.. I'm not that good.." She blushed.

"Of course you are! I heard you sing in the shower before!" He handed her a CD case. "Pick a CD and song."

"Um.. well.. Okay!" She looked through it. "Ooooh I like Fall Out Boy!" She took out the CD and put it in the stereo.

"Which song?"

"Sugar We're Goin Down!!!" She grabbed a microphone that Lloyd had.

"You got it!" He hit play and the song started...

As Colette sang the song, she was laughing hysterically along with Lloyd.

"We're goin down girl.. In an earlier round.." She flipped her hair, then Lloyd began singing along.

"And sugar we're goin down, swingin.." Lloyd laughed.

"I'll be your number one with a bullet.." Colette and Lloyd both sang.

"A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it!" They finished.

"Ahaha thats the most fun I've ever had since.. I don't know!" She sat on the bed.

"You're really good!" He smiled.

"You're good too!" She ran her fingers through her hair.

"You know who is like really really really good??" Lloyd asked her.

"No, who?"

"Sheena." He told her. "I heard her singing one day during the journey."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 10, 2007, 6:36:32 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow that's all i got to say is wow^^