Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Prolouge

I'm not sure how good this is but... HERE!

Chapter 2 - Prolouge

Chapter 2 - Prolouge
Prolouge: AdderMoon sat in a bear clearing, waiting for something to happen. The lush ferns around him swayed in the breeze, bringing the scent of an old friend. “Dawn and Night are two different things, yet they must work together to make the day go by. If Dawn and Night were to quarrel, then day would not go on…” An old voice AdderMoon took to be that of AmberBreeze’s mewled. “So young ones, like the Dawn and Night, we must not quarrel, or the clan will not go on,” AdderMoon concluded. “So you still remember my old saying? Very good!” AmberBreeze laughed. “So why am I here, AmberBreeze of Bright Clan?” AdderMoon asked. “Troubles wait for you along your path, AdderMoon. Dawn and Night will quarrel, and Dawn and Night must stop their quarreling!” AmberBreeze yowled. With that AdderMoon spun around to see his mentor. All he saw was the tail of his mentor disappearing into the bushes. AdderMoon woke.
“I must tell SnakeFur!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment