Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning.
The blaze raged higher and higher.
"This water isnt working! "shouted one of the firemen "Whatre we gonna do? I wish we had help!" then a bright light appeared.
"What the heck?" the firemen shouted. Four figures with wings walked out of the light.
"We are the FairyMaids of the Elements." The first one said. "I am Firemaid, this is Watermaid, Earthmaid and Airmaid. We are here to help."
Watermaid flew to the front of the fire and lifted her hands. All of the water from the trucks exploded and doubled to douse the fire.
"There." She said. The FairyMaids turned and flew to the nearby brook. They stepped into it. Instantly they turned into mermaids. As they floated out Airmaid waved to the firemen.
"Bye!" she trilled. Then, they were gone.

********************************
17 years earlier.

It was a stormy night when the FairyMaids were born. Their father, Mandora, King of the Merpeople went to bestow a gift upon his new quadruplets.
"Before we name them I shall give them a gift each." He told their mother Kilea, Queen of the Fairies "they are the only ones of their kind, 4 FairyMaids." After some thought he whispered "4 elements."
"Im sorry, what was that?" Kilea asked.
"4 elements!" Mandora yelled, " Ill give each of them the power to control an element."
Mandora went to the cot chamber where the FairyMaids were sleeping. He put his hands over each of them in turn.
"You will have the element of Fire, and be named Firemaid. You will have the element of Earth and be named Earthmaid. You will have the element of Air and be named Airmaid. You will have the element of Water and be named Watermaid." He said. Just then Firemaid gurgled and turned into a mermaid. "Thats my girl." Mandora said. "Goodbye."



**********************
Present.

"These humans get themselves into trouble a lot dont they?" asked Watermaid as they swam along.
"Yeah" said Earthmaid. "So where to know?"
"I say we should try to find Daddy." Said Airmaid cautiously.
"Why?" asked Watermaid.
"Hes been out of our lives for 17 years." Said Earthmaid.
"Well we wouldve kept turning into fairies underwater." Reasoned Firemaid.
"He could have kept in touch." Said Earthmaid
"Lets just go ask mother." Said Airmaid.
"Well have to fly." Watermaid said. They floated upwards out of the water and transformed into fairies.
"Lets go." Said Firemaid.
Later on at the palace where the FairyMaids grew up Queen Kilea was chatting away into the bud of a bluebell and listening through the flower. She called this her Bells.
She was talking on the Bells when the FairyMaids flew in.
"The FairyMaids are home. I have to go. Bye." She hung up the Bells.
"Hey Mother. Who was that?" asked Earthmaid
"Oh, no one. How did the problem go?" Kilea replied.
"It was only a little fire." Said Firemaid "They probably could have handled it on their own, but no. They had to go and wish for help. Humans."
"Anyway" Airmaid interjected, shooting a look in Firemaids direction "We want to know what happened to Daddy."
"You do?" Kilea asked.
"Yes" Said Airmaid firmly.
"Ok. You may already know that your father was a merman." Kilea started.
"We guessed." Watermaid said.
"Well it is illegal to breed with other species. Neither your father nor me have been able to chance that law. It was set by the Supreme Ruler of all Non-Human Beings, Jessava." Kilea continued.
"Our father?" Earthmaid asked.
"Yes, well your father is the reason you can control the four elements. He gave you your powers and your names. Your father is who I was just on the Bells to. Your Father is King of the Merpeople, Mandora."
To Be Continued ...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on April 15, 2007, 10:42:05 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNice chappie :D!