Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
When Solest finds herself in a strange new world where humans are kept as slaves, she must figure out a way home. Solest, with her friends, venture out to find the only person who can send her back home. If there is a being on Gyrna with such power…
Two little girls - Laine and Blair.
Born on differennt days, in different years.

Identical twins. One evil, one good.
With everyone she loves gone in a fire, Amile decides to get revenge on the one who started it - The King.
Accompanied by Brach, one of the few other survivors, Amile sets out on a journey - of danger, mystique - and a very real possibility of love.
Jaz always hated anything weird. Now she's making weird stuff happen- Because she is one of the weird things she hates! along the way, she learns spells, potions, and writes down her journey in a journal that writes back!
this is a story about a chick who can see the future.
This was written by my little sister who asked me to post it for her. Enjoy!
Bliss never knew her father, and is puzzled by humans. When her mother discovers this fascination, she is outraged and banishes Bliss to her room. Her faithful Pegasus, Akindra, comes to bust her out, and take her away - to the Human Realm...
only SMART people can...
'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.
this is the sequel to my earlier story, 'FairyMaids of the Elements'.
it goes by the ORIGINAL ending NOT the ALTERNATE ending. this will not be continued for a while cos im out of ideas.
4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.