Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The start of the Journey

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 2 - The start of the Journey

Chapter 2 - The start of the Journey
"King of the Merpeople?" asked Earthmaid. "Were 2 kinds of royalty?"
"Yes" Kilea said.
“Would you mind too much if we went to find him?” asked Watermaid.
“No. I figured you’d want to. It was bound to happen someday.” Kilea said. “He resides at the Emerald Palace in Crystal City.”
The FairyMaids kissed their mother goodbye and set out.
“Which way will we go?” asked Airmaid.
“Well, we need to go to Emerald Palace, deep within Crystal City. We can go around the Seals, through the Dolphin Pods, and past the Sea Turtles.” Said Firemaid. “Lets go.”
They flew to the edge of the sea and stepped in. A few minutes later they were swimming against the currants.
“Watermaid, can you stop these currants?” asked Earthmaid as they swam.
“Maybe. I’ll see. My powers aren’t as developed as some FairyMaids I know.” Watermaid shot a side ways glance at her sisters. She put her hands out in front of her. The currants stopped.“Yay!” she said as she did a little dance. As Watermaid was squealing, the currants burst and pushed them all backwards.“Sorry!” Watermaid apologized.“Its ok. It wasn’t your fault.” Said Airmaid “Lets keep going.”A couple of hours later the FairyMaids came to the Seals.“Look at them! They are so CUTE!” squealed Airmaid “ Hey wait… is that a… OH NO!” “Oh my God! A Krindala!” yelled Firemaid“Were gonna have to fight it!” shouted Earthmaid “Come on!” 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on April 15, 2007, 10:44:33 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNICE!!! :D