Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wags.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 3 - Wags.

Chapter 3 - Wags.
The FairyMaids lunged at the Krindala. The monstrous creature looked like a seal lying down, but when it got up, the girls could see that its belly was covered with a protective shell, it had three heads, fangs dripping with poison, and claws bent over so that they looked like talons. The Krindala had a kind of mouth in its neck, where it sucked the life out of the seals it traveled with. Watermaid and Earthmaid were the only FairyMaids fighting because Firemaid’s and Airmaid’s powers didn’t work underwater. Earthmaid had just sent a heap of sand in the Krindala’s direction when a strange Mermaid swam up and froze the Krindala.
“Hey. Want some help?” She asked.
“Yes please.” Panted Watermaid.
The strange Mermaid flicked her hands and the Krindala exploded.
“There. Oh! By the way, I am Wagnails, but you can just call me Wags.” Said Wags.
“Hi, I’m Firemaid, this is Earthmaid, Watermaid, and Airmaid. We are the FairyMaids of the Elements.” Firemaid said.
“Rad. Where you headed?” Asked Wags.
“We are on our way to Crystal City to find our father. We never knew him.” Said Airmaid.
“Oh, hey! I’m going to Crystal City too. Can I tag along?” Wags asked.“We’ll have to think about it. Group discussion.” Said Firemaid. The girls swam to a nearby coral bush.“Should we let her come?” asked Firemaid. “I think so. She’s nice.” Said Airmaid.“Me too.” Said Earthmaid.“She would be good for protection,” said Watermaid. “I say yes.”“Please let me come.” Said Wags. The FairyMaids looked at her. “I hate feeling left out.”“Ok. You can come.” said Firemaid.“Rad!” said Wags.But even as the FairyMaids talked with her and started swimming, none of them noticed the malicious glint in her eye.To be continued…
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on April 15, 2007, 10:48:22 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendSomethings not right about Wags.!