Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - See What We Can Do.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 4 - See What We Can Do.

Chapter 4 - See What We Can Do.
Over the next couple of days the FairyMaids came to the Dolphins, and came to trust Wags as if she was their sister, and they celebrated their sisterhood by getting a pet dolphin, which they named Elementa. After the third day, a herd of Seals swam past, but one stayed.
“Great. ANOTHER Krindala.” Said Wags. “C’mon. Lets take it on!”
“Wait.” Said Earthmaid “We have to see what we can do. Only intervene if you have to.” Watermaid lifted her hands and a huge rush of water shot at the Krindala.
“Wow. I didn’t know – HEY!” The Krindala swung at Watermaid. To retaliate Earthmaid lifted her hands and encased the Krindala in a mountain of sand. She lifted her hands again and the sandbank they were standing on raised. The FairyMaids transformed into Fairies and Firemaid set the sand covering the Krindala on fire. Then Airmaid blew and the dust from the Krindala was swept away by the wind. When it was over, Earthmaid lowered them back down.
“That was RAD! How did you do that?” asked Wags
“They’re our powers. We can control the elements.” Said Earthmaid
“Rad.” Wags nodded her head. “Now to the Sea Turtles.” The girls started off for the Sea Turtles. Later that night, when the FairyMaids were asleep, Wags got a pearl from her bag and set it in the sand.
“How are you going with the mission?” A Voice asked.
“Well. These girls are trusting.” Said Wags.
“Good. Bring them to Ruby Cave. We will deal with them there.” The Voice said.
“Yes.” Said Wags. “We will deal with the Princess- FairyMaids.”
To be continued…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on April 15, 2007, 10:50:46 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendUNDER COVER SPY!!! LOL