Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ruby Cave

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 5 - Ruby Cave

Chapter 5 - Ruby Cave
“Go. I will see you soon.” The Voice said.
The pearl went dark. The next morning the girls set out for the Sea Turtles. While they were swimming they came to the Ruby Cave.
“Lets go check it out.” said Wags.
“Wait. Mother said we should never go in there.” Said Watermaid. ”She said that Father told her that an Evil mermaid lived there before he left.”
“That’s bull. It’s deserted.” Wags said.
“O-k. Lets go.” Said Airmaid.
Once they were inside, a boulder rolled across the entrance.
“Helloo Girls.” A Voice snarled.
“Who’s there?” asked Earthmaid.
“you don’t know me? I thought Daddy would have told you. My name is LadyLlamaLegs.” She said. “But my Enemies call me Triple L.”
Triple L swam out of the shadows, and Wags swam over to her.
“Master L.” Wags said.
“You’re working with her?” said Firemaid.
“Of course not. Wags’ is my daughter. And this my sidekick, Llama Boy.” Triple L looked at Llama Boy.
“Llama.” Said Llama Boy.
Triple L looked back at the FairyMaids. “Good help is so hard to find these days, isn’t it?” She asked. “Is that a dolphin?”
“Yes.” Said Watermaid.
“Wags, get rid of it.” Said Triple L. Wags flicked her hands and Elementa exploded in a cloud of dust.
“Elementa…” Airmaid’s eyes welled up.
“Can we get to the evil planning please?” asked Firemaid.
“Right. I made palm cards! ‘Hem Hem’. my evil plan is to capture the Princess-FairyMaids of the Elements. Then, I will reveal their secret to the world. Then I will enslave the Princess-FairyMaids and Mandora, and force them to work for me. Lastly, I will take over Crystal City, and the WHOLE SEA!!!! BWA HA HA HA!!!” Triple L read. “But first, we fight.”
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on April 15, 2007, 10:53:37 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendLOL! LLAMA BOY! LOL
WRITE MORE!