Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Fight.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 6 - The Fight.

Chapter 6 - The Fight.
The FairyMaids and their evil nemesis’s faced off.
“I was stripped of my powers years ago, but Wags and Llama Boy can still fight for me.” Said Triple L “Go!”
Wags and Llama Boy lunged at the FairyMaids. Watermaid swam sideways so that Wags and Llama Boy crashed into a shelf.
“No! Those potions strip powers! My daughter is powerless! Then, so is my sidekick. But anyway, Wags is POWERLESS!!!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Triple L ranted.
“Score 1 us! “ said Airmaid “Lets go.”
“I don’t thinks so. I may be powerless, but I am still an expert in Le Mer Fu.” Said Wags.
“Fabulous.” Said Earthmaid.
Wags lashed out at Firemaid and connected.
“Firemaid!!!!” screamed Airmaid. “You’ve done it now.”
The 3 conscious FairyMaids joined hands and focused their power.
“It doesn’t work without Firemaid!” Earthmaid yelled. “Keep them busy.”
Earthmaid swam over to where Firemaid lay. She put her hands over Firemaid. A glow emerged from Earthmaid’s hands into Firemaid’s body. Watermaid and Airmaid started to use their powers against Wags, Llama Boy, and Triple L who was now fighting.
“You wont win.” Said Wags.
“We’ll see.” Said Watermaid.
But as Watermaid said this she didn’t realize her sister’s life hung in the balance.To be continued…
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment