Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Powers.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 8 - The Powers.

Chapter 8 - The Powers.
“Hey! Look, a baby turtle. Can I keep it? Can I, can I please?” Pleaded Airmaid.
“Sure. What’ll you call it?” said Firemaid.
Airmaid sized up the baby turtle.
“Lancelot.” She proclaimed.
“Ok. Can we keep going? It would be better to get there before dark.” Said Earthmaid.
“Right” said Airmaid.
The FairyMaids swam towards the Palace. They arrived at last. They went inside and to the throne room. The King and a strange woman were sitting there.
“Yes, how can we help you?” asked Mandora.
 “You don’t recognize us?” Airmaid asked.
“Uh, no.” said Mandora.
“Oh, that’s a fabulous way to treat you daughters.” Said Watermaid.
“Wait…” Mandora faltered.
“Watch. Then you can guess who we are.” Said Earthmaid. She raised her hands and the plant between the thrones that had died sprang to life and started to flower. Airmaid blew on her fingers and a wind cut through the water chilling them all. Watermaid sent a gush of water out the door. Firemaid snapped her fingers and then there was a flame dancing on the tip of her forefinger.
“My girls. My FairyMaids!” Mandora yelled. He grabbed the FairyMaids in a hug.
“This is your Stepmother, Annamalia.” Mandora introduced the strange woman.
“Tuh.” Said Annamalia. “You talk to one bird and your parents name you ‘Annamalia’. I prefer Anna. Come here. Mandora told me ALL about you four. You have a sister you know. Is that a turtle?”
“Yes. His name is Lancelot.” Said Airmaid
“A half sister. Her name is Adrina. She moves things with her mind” said Mandora
“When do we get to meet her?” asked Watermaid.
“Meet who?” asked Adrina coming into the room.
“Hon, guess who these girls are.” Said Anna.
“Are these my sisters?!” asked Adrina excitedly “don’t tell me, you’re Firemaid, Watermaid, Airmaid, and Earthmaid.”
“No.” said Airmaid. “I’m Airmaid, that’s Firemaid, Watermaid, and Earthmaid.”
“I was close.” Adrina shrugged.
“Uh, can I talk to the girls alone?” asked Mandora.
“Ok. Come on.” Said Anna. She and Adrina left the room.
“I have something to tell you.” Said Mandora. “I have a secret to tell you. You have…”
“Yes Father?” said Earthmaid.
“You have” Mandora repeated “Another sister.”
“Cool. Yay us.” Said Airmaid.
“You don’t understand.” Said Mandora frustratedly. “She is a year older than you four, and she can control the weather.”
“But what is the secret part?” asked Firemaid.
“We had to give her away. She wouldn’t have been able to endure it alone. But then you four came, and I had to go away forever. Jessava might have figured out who was having illegal babies, or more of you would have come.” Rambled Mandora.
“Endure what?” asked Watermaid.
“Your sisters name is Serena,” Mandora said. “And she was -is- the first FairyMaid.”
 
To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment