Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Alternate Ending.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 10 - Alternate Ending.

Chapter 10 - Alternate Ending.
ternate Ending.
“I have something to tell you.” said Mandora “you have to go back! You can’t stay here.”
“why?” asked Watermaid “We thought you would want to have us stay.”
“Well I do, but do you think that the King wants his kingdom to know that he had children with a woman who is not his Queen? Illegal children at that!” said Mandora.
“Ok then. We’ll go away.” Sniffed Airmaid.
The FairyMaids swam out of the castle. On their way out they met another mermaid who was on her way in.
“Hey, why are you crying?” asked the strange mermaid.
“Our father doesn’t want us!” said Earthmaid
“Oh. Who is your father?” asked the strange mermaid.
“The King. But what is your name?” said Firemaid.
“The King! But the king is my Father! And my name is Serena.” Serena exclaimed. “So, father doesn’t want us? Wait! What are your names?”
“I’m Watermaid. And No” said Watermaid. “We would ruin his reputation.”
“I’m Firemaid.” Said Firemaid.
“I’m Earthmaid.” Said Earthmaid.
“And I’m Airmaid.” Said Airmaid.
“Oh. Well, so, who is Mother?” Serena asked.
“Oh, Mother is the best. She is the Queen of the Fairies.” Said Firemaid.
“Fabulous. I need somewhere to live.” said Serena. “Some girls that call themselves ‘The FairyMaids’ blew up my last Instructor, Triple L. She was teaching me magic. I was out collecting sea moss when I heard a spell, then a ‘poof’. I swam for my life then.”
“Uh, Serena?” said Firemaid uncomfortably.
“Yeah? Sorry about the babble.” Said Serena.
“Its not that. It’s um, we are the FairyMaids.” Said Earthmaid, even more uncomfortably.
“You what?” asked Serena quietly.
“We only blew her up because she was going to enslave us and Father, then take over the kingdom!” explained Watermaid quickly.
“So you couldn't’t have put her in jail? You just went ‘ooh, you’ve done something bad. I’ll BLOW YOU UP!!!” screamed Serena.
“Were sorry!” said Airmaid.
“No your not! If you were, you would have said another spell to bring her back, but you DIDN’T! I hate you!” Serena collapsed in a heap, sobbing. Suddenly, she got up again, driven with rage.
“I will kill you.” she said calmly.
The FairyMaids started swimming frantically towards the castle. As they entered, Mandora spotted them, and swam over to them.
“Why are you still here?” were the last words he said, as Serena shot a lightning bolt through his heart. The palace guards instantly restrained Serena.
“You are being charged with murdering the King. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will be used against you in the Emerald Court.” The Guard barked.
“But I wasn’t trying to kill the King. I was trying to kill them!” Serena looked viciously at the FairyMaids.
“Right. You are also being charged with four counts of attempted murder. I now advise you to remain quiet.” Barked the Guard.
“Ladies,” Said another Guard, addressing the FairyMaids. “You will be escorted home.”
“Thank you.” Said Firemaid shakily.
The FairyMaids were escorted to the edge of the sea, and told that Serena was in the Emerald Jail for a life sentence, with no chance of parole. When the FairyMaids got back to the Fairy Palace, they stayed there, and never went back to the sea again. The End.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment