Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Characters.

4 girls who are half Fairies, half Mermaid. they go in search of their dad, and they fight monsters.

Chapter 11 - The Characters.

Chapter 11 - The Characters.
Characters. 
FairyMaids.
 
Firemaid – Firemaid has the ability to manipulate fire. She is the leader of the FairyMaids and was the first born of the Quadruplets.
 
Watermaid – Watermaid can manipulate all liquids. she is still learning about her power. She was the second born of the four.
 
Earthmaid – Earthmaid can manipulate plants, soil and can has the power to heal. She was born third.
 
Airmaid – Airmaid is the baby of the FairyMaids. She manipulates air, wind, and although 17, she is still very little girlish.
 
Serena – Serena is the long-lost FairyMaid. She can control the weather and is a year older than the other girls.
 
Parents.
 
Kilea – Kilea is the FairyMaids mother. She is the Queen of the Fairies.
 
Mandora – Mandora is the FairyMaids Father. He is King of the MerPeople, and gave the girls their powers.
 
Step Family.
 
Annamalia (Anna) – Anna is the FairyMaids StepMother. She can talk to animals, and doesn’t like her name.
 
Adrina – Adrina is the girls StepSister. She can move things with her mind.
 
Baddies.
 
LadyLlamaLegs (Triple L) – Triple L is the girl’s main enemy. She wants to take over the sea. She had her powers stripped.
 
Wagnails (Wags) – Wags is Triple L’s daughter. She can blow things up, and freeze them.
 
Llama Boy – Llama Boy is Triple L’s sidekick. He doesn’t have any specific powers.
 
Krindala – A monstrous beast that the FairyMaids come up against. Sucks the life out of seals.
 
Others.
 
Elementa – Elementa was the dolphin that the FairyMaids got to celebrate their sisterhood with Wags. Wags blew her up.
 
Lancelot – Lancelot is Airmaid’s baby turtle. Gets found near the palace.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment