Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prolouge

this is the sequel to my earlier story, 'FairyMaids of the Elements'.
it goes by the ORIGINAL ending NOT the ALTERNATE ending. this will not be continued for a while cos im out of ideas.

Chapter 0 - Prolouge

Chapter 0 - Prolouge
has been a year since the FairyMaids where told that there was a fifth FairyMaid. In that time the FairyMaids had spit up. Serena, Firemaid and Airmaid lived with their mother, because they had more above-water powers. Watermaid and Earthmaid stayed with their father, because their powers worked under, or above water.It was a normal day in the Fairy Kingdom when a commotion rippled through the people. In two days, Queen Kilea and Ingle, the lighter fairy, were to be married! All of the FairyMaids were to be bridesmaids. Watermaid and Earthmaid were coming especially from Emerald Palace to be in their mothers wedding. The Fairy Palace was buzzing with wedding preparations. When the day came, Serena made sure that it was a perfect day, and Airmaid made a light breeze so that the scent of the nearby lavender flower perfumed the wedding. The guests flew in, and the ceremony was performed. The Fairy Kingdom finally had a king! The FairyMaids celebrated not noticing that someone had snuck into the wedding. But that was only the start…

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kimba on May 13, 2007, 4:21:25 PM

kimba on
kimba
i dont like your fish

Brodstar5 on May 13, 2007, 4:26:35 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5wats wrong with my fish brother ninja kimba jess?

cursefox22 on May 12, 2007, 12:38:46 PM

cursefox22 on
Comment Deleted

Brodstar5 on May 12, 2007, 3:32:02 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5i thought you would.