Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - R.F.B.O.G.B.G.

this is the sequel to my earlier story, 'FairyMaids of the Elements'.
it goes by the ORIGINAL ending NOT the ALTERNATE ending. this will not be continued for a while cos im out of ideas.

Chapter 1 - R.F.B.O.G.B.G.

Chapter 1 - R.F.B.O.G.B.G.
"Um, are the five girls known as the FairyMaids here?” the Stranger interrupted.
“Yes we are. And you have just interrupted our Mothers wedding!” said Serena.
“Sorry about that. But the R.F.B.O.G.B.G. needs you.” The Stranger said.
“R.F.B.O.G.B.G.? What does that mean?” asked Firemaid.
“It stands for the Royal Fairy Bureau Of Getting Bad Guys. Can we talk in private?” asked the Stranger.The FairyMaids looked at their mother.
“Go on.” She said.The FairyMaids led the stranger inside the Fairy Palace. They sat down at one of the tables.
“You need to go in hiding.” The Stranger started. “The Merpeople you destroyed last year-“
“Triple L.” said Firemaid.
“Wags” said Watermaid.
“Elementa.” Remembered Airmaid.
“Llama Boy” said Earthmaid.
“Huh?” asked Serena.
“Last year while we where searching for father a mermaid called Wags became our friend then she led us to –what she thought would be- our ultimate doom. We turned them into sand. No big.” Said Firemaid.
“No big for you. You where unconscious!” said Watermaid.
“OK.” Laughed Serena
“The Merpeople you destroyed had relatives. Now angry relatives.” The Stranger continued.
“Wait. What’s your name?” asked Airmaid
“I can’t tell you. But you have to go into hiding!” said the Stranger.
“No way!” said Serena. “We’re gonna Bring Them Down!”
To Be Continued…
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment