Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chap 3

'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.

Chapter 3 - Chap 3

Chapter 3 - Chap 3
When I got home I went to my cupboard to change but all of my clothes had turned red, blue white, or green, with a large yellow sun on them. I had to talk to Liesh.
“Ari? My clothes are now all back and purple. And they have a yellow sun with a G in the middle of it!” Liesh said hurriedly
“Really? Mine are all red, white, green or blue.” I said.
“This is weird. Do you think we should tell someone?” Liesh asked.
“No! We need to keep this to ourselves.” I said “all I know is we have to go back to that tree. Tonight!” 
*************************
I was at the top of the tree. It was glowing. I looked at it. There was a message: ‘
 
She is the Keeper of the Infinite Light. She has control over all of the elements. The wind, the water, the fire and the earth. She is all-powerful. She is Ari Wood.’
 
It went away. A new message appeared:
 
‘She is the Keepers Guardian. She must mentor the Keeper. She will go with the Keeper wherever she may go. She is Aliesha Williams.’
 
I was astonished. I got the tree to take me gently down. How, I don’t know. When I was on the ground I ran over to Liesh.
“How did you do that?” she yelled to me
“I know why you are involved in this!” I yelled back.
“Great. Why?”
“You are the ’Keepers Guardian’. You must mentor me, the Keeper and go where I go.” I said.
“Why me?” she asked.
“Dunno. I’m just doing what the tree said. Oh, and get this. I am the Keeper of the Ultimate Light, and I control the elements! I guess that’s why my clothes are those colors.”
“So, that’s how you did the tree thing?”
“I guess.” I shrugged. “What time is it?”
“Its five-thirty. We’d better get going?” Liesh ran to the bikes.
“Hang on. I wanna try something. Hold on to me. I better grab the bikes.” I held onto the bikes and Liesh grabbed hold of my arm. I concentrated and we rose off the ground and flew towards home.
“This is so cool!” Liesh had to yell over the roar of the wind. We were home in no time.
“Remember, you can’t tell anyone.” I reminded Liesh.
“Um, who would believe me?” she asked. I smiled.
“See ya Keeper.” She said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment