Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chap 5

'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.

Chapter 5 - Chap 5

Chapter 5 - Chap 5
Liesh.
We snuck back into the WWRC. We ran straight to the Shredding room. Backing up now. My name is Aliesha Williams, and I am the Guardian of the Keeper to the Ultimate Light. Mouthful. My friends just call me Liesh. It’s easier. It all started when my best friend, Ari (said Keeper of the Ultimate Light) started having dreams, then I did, then we went to the Tree and we had to leave and now we are going on quests so that Ari can control her powers.
“Liesh. Earth to Liesh! Anyone home?” Ari said, waving her hand in front of my face, startling me from my thoughts.
“What?” I asked.
“Come on. We have to work out that stupid clue…” Ari stomped over to a big pile of shredded paper and plonked herself down.
“It is time now for you to see Quest one, of two, of three, of four. Keeper now must search through book, careful now at how hard you look. When you find it, be sure to know, the next Quest you seek, will be in the snow.” I quoted.
“How did you remember that?” Ari said amazed.
“I am supposed to remember every clue for future reference. Its part of the job.” I smiled. The wall across from us turned black. 
 
Keeper, you must find the piece of paper you seek. 
 
Was flashed up in white.
“Is it whole?” she asked it. 
 
You will see. 
 
It said.
“Great.” I said. “You cant use fire or water for obvious reasons, so you have to use wind or earth.”
“How would I use earth?” Ari asked, while one eyebrow rose.
“Shut up. Make a light breeze, and we’ll grab all of the whole pieces of paper.” I said.
“Right.” She said. She raised her arms a little, and a breeze rang through the closed room.I searched the whirl. I spotted one. The only one. I ran through the paper-blizzard and grabbed it.
~You can stop it now~ I thought to Ari. She let the wind drop instantly.
“Did you just think to me?” she asked.
“Did I?” I asked racking my brain. I came to a realization. “Yes. We can mind-speak to each other while you are element controlling.”
“Cool. I can mind-speak, and I get visions. I’m gonna try it now.”  Ari said.
~Testing, 1, 2. Testing ~ Ari had her eyes closed, and was swaying a little.
~Testing what? ~ I asked.
~WOOOOOOOOOOO~ Ari mind-shrieked.
“Ow.” I said, rubbing my head.
“Sorry.” she apologized.
“Oh my god. We were so exited about mind speak that I forgot to tell you that I might have found the clue!” I held out the paper.
“Trying is nice,But you have to go Somewhere there is real ice.” Ari read. “Great.”
“I know. Can I have a look?” I asked. “Paper.” The paper flew out of Ari’s hands and into mine.
“What aren’t you telling me?” Ari asked.
“I had just remembered that the Guardian is supposed to be telekinetic so I thought I would try it out.” I said.
“Cool. Now, ice is everywhere. Where are we going to find ‘real’ ice?”
“Real ice, realice, realize, realise, Real Eyes!” I screamed.
“Oh my gosh. The next quest is with Real Eyes! Come on!” Ari said, then whirled around and grabbed me. We flew out over the WWRC, but hit a snag at the ocean.
“I want to try out my water.” Ari said, preparing to call the water.
“Stop!” I said, remembering,
”The Keeper has the power to breathe underwater. When she submerges fully, she gets gills and something like a fish tail.”
“So like a mermaid? Wait, what about the guardian?” Ari asked.
“The guardian does the same.” I said. I looked at Ari. She looked back. We jumped in.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment