Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chap 6

'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.

Chapter 6 - Chap 6

Chapter 6 - Chap 6
Hours later we were swimming towards The Ridge where Real Eyes were performing lately. We rose out of the water and flew to the Ridge Arena.
“How can we get backstage?” Ari wondered.
“We use your earth powers.” I said, in a matter-of-fact tone.
“You wanna run that by me again?” Ari said.
“Your earth powers allow you to disguise yourself as any animal that you need to. If you want me to as well, just hold my arm, then think of that animal.” I said.
“What animal?” she asked.
“Umm…”I paused. “Aren’t Real Eyes having a wildlife benefit concert tonight?”
“So they are.” Ari said, looking sideways at me.
“Lets see, there will be lions, bears, and monkeys. Take your pick.” I said.
“Lionesses.” Ari said without hesitation. Big cats are her favorites.
“Wait, I just remembered. We only get three and a half hours as an animal.” I said. Ari nodded.She took my arm and we started to turn into lionesses. When our transformation was complete, we ran backstage into an empty room. We were almost finished transforming back when the door opened. A guy about our age came in.
“Whoa. I’ll go and let you finish getting changed.” He said, and then rushed back out. We were still transforming.
~ Oh my god. He was cute. ~ Ari mind spoke to me.
~ What if he saw? ~ I worried.
~ He - aaah! ~ Ari yelled.
~What? ~ I asked. Ari didn't reply.
“Whoa.” Ari said. We stood up.
“What?” I asked.
“I had a vision. The tree. It said the Third would be capable of things the Keeper is not. The Third is Gilbert Lemez.” Ari said. There was a knock at the door.
“Are you changed yet?” a voice called.
“Yes. You can come in if you want.” I called back. The door opened.
“Hey. I’m Liesh. This is Ari.” I said.
“Hey. I’m Gill Lemez.” Gill said. Ari and I looked at each other.
“Is it short for Gilbert?” Ari asked.
“Yeah. How’d you know?” he asked.
"Gill, we have something to tell you.” I said. “And you may not like it.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment