Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chap 7

'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.

Chapter 7 - Chap 7

Chapter 7 - Chap 7
“What?” he asked. Ari sighed.
“Um, I don’t know how to say this. You can’t tell anyone.” She said.
“Ok.” Gill said.
“Long story short, I am the Keeper of the Ultimate Light, Liesh is my Guardian, and you apparently are our Third, who can do things I cant.” Ari rushed a little.
“Ok. You are obviously crazy.” Gill said soothingly.
“I am not!” Ari said forcefully.
“Don’t make her mad.” I warned.
“But its true. There is no such thing as a Keeper or an Ultimate Light.” Gill scoffed.
“I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!” Ari screamed, while flames burst from every available piece of skin.
“I told you.” I said to Gill, who had shrunk against the wall. I turned to Ari.
“You are on fire.” Ari looked around.
“So I am.” she said. “Can you pour some water on the floor?” I poured my bottle of water on the floor. She expanded it, and doused herself. She was still on fire.
“Deep breaths. That worked last time.” I said.
“Last time?” Gill asked hysterically. Ari ignored him and continued to breathe deeply. “You’re right. She’s not crazy. I am.” He giggled.
“No, you’re not. You’re our Third. And you have to help us find the clue to the Quest.” I explained.
“Quest?” he asked, calming down a little.
“For Ari to master her powers, we have to go on Quests that the Tree set.” I said.
“The Tree?” he asked.
“The Tree is what started it all. I started having dreams that Liesh was too. The Tree sent them. The Tree told us to leave our families. The Tree sends me my visions. The Tree is the Ultimate Light.” Ari whispered.
“How do you know the Tree is the Ultimate Light?” I asked her.
“I only just figured it out. The Tree needs water, resists fire, is part of the earth, and loves having the wind rustling through its branches. Also, it glowed when I got to the top.” She shrugged.
“So what does a Third do?” Gill asked.
“We don’t know. You find that out along the way. Right now, we have to get that Quest sheet. Do you know where Real Eyes are most of the time?” I asked.
“Mostly they hang in their hotel room. Why?”
“That’s where it is.” Ari said.
“Lets go.” I said. A few minutes later we were flying over The Ridge.
~ Is this cool or what? ~ I asked Gill. He whipped his head round looking for the person talking to him.
~ It’s me. I’m mind speaking. We can do this while Ari is controlling an element. ~ I said
~ Really? ~ He asked.
~ You just did it. ~ I smiled.
~ I did to. By the way, yes, this is awesome. ~ He punched the air. We landed.
“How are we going to get up there?” Ari asked.
“I can get us in.” Gill said.
“How?” I asked.
“Mums lead and dad and I travel with her.” Gill shrugged. “No big.”
“You’re mum is Bliss, lead singer in Real Eyes?” Ari asked excitedly.
“Yeah” Gill looked a little embarrassed.
“Lets just go.” I said. Gill shot me a grateful look.
“Follow me.” Gill led the way up the stairs to the penthouse.
“Mum, I’m home. And I brought friends!” he called. Silence. “No ones home.”
“Hey what’s that?” I asked, pointing to the wall, where a painting of a large yellow sun hung.
“Just a pain…”Gill trailed off, noticing the same symbol on our shirts.
“Painting it is.” He went over and grabbed the painting off the wall. On the back, barely noticeable was a piece of paper.
“Ha!” Ari exclaimed. I peeled the paper off. It said:  
 
Well done on finding the Third of three.This Quest will require a tree, The powers of the Keeper, the Guardian and their Third. All must be touching the tree, while the Keeper uses her Earth powers to break the animals for Real Eyes’s concert out, then she must fly them to the jungle. Third must concentrate on telling the animals what is happening. Guardian must use her telekinesis to post signs that the Real Eyes concert is canceled due to their Lack of concern for their animals. 
 
“Ok. Will you be ok with ruining your mums concert?” Ari asked Gill.
“I hate to say it, but yes. I’ve seen how the band members treat those animals. Not nice.” He shook his head. “Lets go find a tree.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment